I.S.T.C : Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Fuck yeah, If you get shot again just stick one of these bad boys in and it'll absorb the blood!" she told him.

"I'm pretty sure that won't work but okay!"

"Works for me every month."

Another person stepped into view and knocked on the wall to get their attention. "Happy Birthday, Walter!" Astro exclaimed while raising his arms in the air.

Walter smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks, Astro. But, you already told me twice today."

"I know! You only turn twenty-two once! But I came here for another reason--" the tall man stepped aside, making an opening. "Come on Kappa, get in here, I know you ain't shy!"

Another male slowly walked into the room with an uncomfortable and sweaty look on his face. After a moment he slapped himself and held out a shaking hand. "I-I'M KAPPA CARLSON ASTRO CARLSON'S BROTHER A-AND IT'S A REAL HONOR TO MEET YOU IN PERSON!" He quickly said.

". . . Okay. . . Maybe that's a little too much. . ." His brother told him, putting a hand on his shivering shoulder, making Kappa jump a bit.

Kappa blushed in embarrassment and bowed "Oh gosh! I-I'm so sorry!"

"Anyway, this is my brother Kappa. He just recently graduated from the Spy Academy in Washington D.C. and he's been asking to meet you for ages now. You've really inspired him-- well go on Kappa!"

"Don't push me. . ." Kappa complained.

Walter smiled gently as Kappa walked slowly to him, "Sup Kappa, I'm Walter Beckett. Your brother is a good friend of mine. . . Want some tampons?"

"Uhhh-- No?"

"Walter what!? I'm so upset you would give my gift to someone else! You fiend!"

"Oh? I'm sorry, does it hurt your feelings?" Walter smirked, putting the tampons aside.

"Man, you really gained Lance's attitude ever since you've been partnered up with him. . ."

"What the hell is going on?" Kappa squeaked.

"See, Kappa, he's very nice, " Astro said.

"YO, WALTER!" D.J. suddenly yelled out, bursting into Walter's work station; following behind him was Eileen.

"Oh, hey Ears! . .Want some tampons?" Walter asked while pointing to the box.

"Who the fuck do you think I am? . . Of course I want some tampons! Are you kidding me!?"

Eileen smiled at him. "Hey Walter! Happy Birthday!"

"Awe thanks! I feel so old. . ." Walter laughed then glanced back at Kappa who looked rather uncertain. He held out his hand in front of him for a hand shake. "It's nice to meet you Kappa, I can't wait to see you in action. I heard the Spy Academy in D.C. does a really good job at teaching their students. I wish I had a chance to experience some of it."

Kappa's eyes shimmered as he took Walter's hand firmly in his own. "Wait- you weren't trained at an Academy?"

"Nope! Lance was my personal trainer. I never thought I would become a spy, plus, I didn't have much strength or agility back then. I would have never gotten past the first course or even the beginning tests."