Truth or Dare Part II

A.N.
I am so sorry for not updating! I just have had so much stuff and thangs (twd reference) to do and I'll try and update more if I can.

~-~ 3rd Person P.O.V again ~-~

Connor and Violet face each other and...

A Smack rang out through the cabin. "I am not, repeat, not, kissing this person!" Violet shouted. Connor leaned into his brother as he rubbed his cheek. "Its a dare, Violet!" Connor whimpered.

They started an argument over nothing. "Ah, the nothing fights. Second stage," Piper muttered. "Why not?!" Connor asked loudly. "Because- Because- Just because!" Violet replied twice as loud.

"Why are you holding yourself back? I know you like Hermes children!" Connor replied with a smirk. "Holy Apollo Cows, what did you do?" Violet asked, her purple eyes blazing. Connor pulled a small black leather book out of his pocket.

"Oh," Travis said and pulled it off him. He started flicking through pages. Violet tackled him as Travis squirmed and read through pages. "I like Mercury's sons because of the pranks the pull - ow! - it means they are smart and can think of- hey! I was reading that!" Travis yelped as Violet tool the book of her.

"Her diary?" Katie asked. "Its a Journal!" Violet said, her cheeks blazing. "You still have to do the dare," Percy said with a smirk. "I hate you, you, and you," Violet said, pointing to Percy, Connor and Travis. "What did I do?" Travis asked with a fake hurt in his voice.

"I thought you liked Herme's Boys," Connor said with a wink. Violet rolled her eyes. "Once and Once only," Violet said. She grabbed the top of Connor shirt collar and pulled him in and kissed him on the mouth and before you could even blink they were off each other.

"Was that a little passion in there?" Connor teased. "Shut up," Violet said and hid her face in her knees. "I know you liked it," Connor teased again. "Shut up and take your turn," Violet nearly yelled into her knees.

"Okay then," Connor looked around the room for his prey. "Valdez!" He chose. "Dare!" Leo replied with a grin.

Connor looked at a list of his back pocket and flick through his notes. He chuckled as he read through them. "Growing old here," Octavian yawned.

Connor scowled at him and put his list away. "Leo, I dare you to burn one of Annabeth's books," Connor chuckled. "No! Not my books!" Annabeth wailed. "Just one," Leo said.

Annabeth groaned and got up and walked to her Cabin. She pulled out her Dairy when she was a child. She put a book cover over the top of it so it would cover up the pink case it was already in.

She took long strides back into Cabin One and handed Leo the book. "I love this book!" Leo said and flicked through it. "No!" Annabeth cried out and close it again. "Your supposed to burn it, not read it!"

"Alright then, Flame on," Leo said and his hand glowed into a raging fire. It devoured the book in a matter of seconds, the ashes falling to the floor.

"What really was in that book that you didn't want Leo seeing?" Percy asked. "N-Nothing," Annabeth said and sat next to her boyfriend. "Maybe something about your crush," Leo waggled his eyebrows at Annabeth.

"No," Annabeth replied quickly. "So, tell me who this... Christopher? Is that his name? Who is he?" Leo asked. Percy's face when emotionless. "Percy, this was ages ago, trust me," Annabeth said.

Percy looked Annabeth in the eyes. "You sure?" He asked. Annabeth was quick to reply. "Yes." Then it turned into a mushy kissing scene.

Connor elbowed Violet in the ribs and she slapped his arm away. Octavian made a gagging gesture.

The couple pulled away and Percy had Annabeth wrapped up in his arms. "I love you, Wise Girl," He mumbled.

Leo mouthed 'Gag me' to Violet and she mouthed back 'I really will'. Leo now knew never to ask her to pinch him, Gag him, or even to fight him.

"Señor Zhang! Truth or Dare?" Leo asked. "Everyone is choosing Dare so I choose Truth," he replied. "Boring, Anyways! Have you even turned into a Manatee before?" Leo asked.

"Oh the Hu-Manatee!" Frank sighed which got everyone laughing. "No I haven't," Frank answered and then searched the circle for his prey.

"Piper!" Frank yelled, pointing a finger in her direction. "Truth," Piper huffed. "Good choice," Frank muttered, stroking his chin. "Do you watch My Little Pony?"

"No," Piper replied cooly. "Are you sure? because my Favorite is Rainbow Dash," Violet said. "No its Apple Jack! How could you love that... that... that... thing?!" Piper yelled back. "How could you love that thing?" Violet asked. "She works all day unlike some pony!" Piper explained. "She clears the sky's! And also wants to be the fasted Pony ever!" Violet shrieked. "APPLE-DASH!" Katie yelled. Piper and Violet both looked at Katie like she just said the best thing ever.

"Whats My little pony?" Hazel asked. "Hazel, Truth or Dare?" Piper asked. "Shouldn't of said anything, Dare." Piper made a loud gasp. "I dare you to watch the full first season of My Little Pony!"

~