3 in the morning meeting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Athena updated her status!

Athena: I think Apollo has hung out to much with Dememter

[4832 likes]

{Comments}

Zues: I agree

Poseidon: Me two.

Hades: Me three!

Nico Di Angelo: Dad, what are you doing? I thought you hated Demeter

Hades: I do :D

Demeter: HURTFUL D':

Apollo: Demeter, think cereal, don't get the big meanie in your way

Demeter: Thanks Apollo, you know just what to say :')

Apollo: <3

Demeter: <3

Percy Jackson: Yuck

Annabeth Chase: We do that too, Seaweed Brain.

Percy Jackson: We do?

Annabeth Chase: <3

Percy Jackson: Aw, love you too Wise Girl <3

Athena: ANNABETH NO YOUR GROUNDED. NO LAPTOP FOR A WEEK.

Annabeth Chase: D: Mom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank Zhang updated his status:

Annabeth help! Im stuck in the Finger-Cuffs again! D:

[58 likes]

{Comments}

Piper McLean: How are you typing this?

Leo Valdez: He has other fingers right? Theres your answer.

Piper McLean: Oh...

Annabeth Chase: Remember, you push in then out.

Percy Jackson: Frank, that advice wasn't for you, it was for me ;)

Athena: TWO WEEKS ANNABETH

Annabeth Chase: Percy ew, MOM MY STUFF IS ON THERE.

Athena: NO LAPTOP. I TOLD YOU TO BRAKE UP WITH HIM

Annabeth Chase: BUT I LOVE HIM.

Athena: NO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason Grace updated his Status!

Jason Grace: I cant find my spare!

[75 likes]

Drew Tanaka: It was obviously Connor and Travis...

Travis Stoll: Why would you suspect that?

Connor Stoll: I don't even like Imperial Gold, Im more of the Castelia Bronze type.

Annabeth Chase: Don't try cover it up Stolls, you took it.

Connor Stoll: WE DIDN'T

Travis Stoll: TAKE IT

Violet: Hehehe

Jason Grace: VIOLET GIVE IT BACK.

Violet: NO

Annabeth Chase: Come to the Athena cabin at midnight sharp, I'll give you a weapon...

Violet: But-

Annabeth Chase: I was joking, come when you want. I know you don't want anyone seeing you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Le real life*

Annabeths P.O.V

It was three on the morning when I heard a soft knock on the Cabin door.

I carefully put down the book I was reading and put down the flash light I was using. I crept carefully towards the door to make sure I don't wake up my siblings.

I opened the door slowly and saw a tall, skinny girl leaning against the door way.
"Violet?" I asked. "No, its your boyfriend Percy," Her soft melodic jokey voice said.

"So, welcome to the Athena cabin, what type of weapon are you looking for?" I asked.

"Something light, and easy to use," Violet replied. She moved so then the moonlight was hitting her pale face.

She had long black hair that came to her waist and a side swept fringe that she huffed out of eyes, which I thought were the most interesting thing about her face.

She had Violet eyes.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer," She said with a smirk.

"Yeah, sorry," I said and walked to a big closet at the end of the room. I opened the door and cringed as it squeaked. She followed behind slowly, looking at everyone, saying some numbers and looking at the next person.

"You alright there?" I asked. She snapped out of it, blinking a few times and smiled.
"Yeah Im fine, just counting," She said and looked at the closet. Counting what?

She picked up my flashlight to get a better view inside and picked up a dusty looking sword. She dropped the torch and swung it around a few times.

"Nice sword this is," She commented. She picked up its case and re-sheathed it and strapped it to her belt.

"Thanks for shopping and Leo Valdez store, all donations go to cabin nine," I put on my best "Leo" Voice. She gave a small laugh, a genuine laugh.

"Thanks, for the sword. Want to hang out sometime?" She asked. Her eyes bored into me like she was seeing my future for when I died or something. This startled me, as well as the question.

"Sure, when suits you?" I asked.

"Anytime your not fighting monsters or something," She replied cooly.

"Uh, okay," I said.
"Well, gotta go, its Three - Thirty," She said and started making for the door.

"Wait," I quickly said, grabbing her hand. She flinched, probably trying so hard not to slap me. Her hand was cold as ice.

"What do you want," She asked, having a small pause in between her words like she was choosing then carefully.

"Who's your parent?" I quickly asked.

"Thanatos," Violet replied, and wriggled her hand out of my grasp before leaving and closing the door.

I was left gapping, staring at the door. So that means the numbers she was saying was out death count?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabeth Chase updated her status!

Annabeth Chase: Jdjdjaoxhjskfjeondoakd

[77 likes]

{Comments}

Percy Jackson: Annabeth, what happened.

Annabeth Chase: Violet. Omg. Wow. Just. Omg.

Octavian: From the girl who's mom is Athena I would expect you not to use the phrase "Omg"

Athena: Shut up Octavian

Apollo: DONT SPEAK TO MY SON LIKE THAT

Jason Grace: Sorry Apollo, nobody likes him...

Apollo: I know, Sorry, lol

Octavian: :'(

Violet: Octavian this is what you get for trying to attack Camp Half Blood when Renya told you specifically NOT TO yet you go ahead anyways you teddy mudurer.

Octavian: HURTFUL :'''''''(