Truth or Dare

~-~3rd person P.O.V~-~

Jason, seeing as Cabin One was his Cabin, was there first. Well, he didn't even have to leave his Cabin.

Piper was the first one to arrive. "Hey Superman!" She said and sat next to him. "Hello," Jason replied and wrapped his arm around his girlfriend.

Percy came in second, sitting on a bed opposite the couple. "Whats up?" He asked. "The sky," Piper and Jason said in unison.

Grover clopped in, fiddling with his reed pipes. "Sup, G-Man," Percy said. "Hey Pe-e-ercy," Grover said, bleating it out like a goat.

Travis and Katie walked in next, hand in hand. Travis was blushing his cheeks off. "Aww, you look so cute together!" Piper gushed. Katie turned as red as a tomato. They sat on a bed next to Jason and Pipers, Katie sitting on Travis's lap.

Connor walked, more like ran, in afterwards. "Is-Violet-here?" He asked in between gulping in air. "No," Grover said. Connors face fell as he sat down on a bed.

Hazel and Frank arrived soon after. "So who are we waiting on now?" Jason asked.

"Nico, Octavian, Annabeth and Leo," Percy said. As soon as the name 'Leo' left Percy's mouth, Leo busted down the door. "I heard my name!" He yelled.

"Leo, please take more pride and care in Cabin One, please," Annabeth said, poking her head trough the door way. "Will do, will do," Leo said, waving her off.

Octavian walked in next, being all snooty and stuff. Connor scowled at him, giving a 'gag me' gesture behind his back. "Has the party already started?" Octavian asked. Connor rolled his eyes and pulled out a Ritz Crackers and started munching down on those.

"No, Octavian, why did you even come?" Hazel asked, boredom dripped in her voice. "Well, I thought someone was also playing," Octavian explained, giving a hated look at Connor, who was eating waffles now.

Nico, he came in last. The group sat down in a circle. Clockwise the circle went:
Frank
Hazel
Piper
Jason
Percy
Annabeth
Leo
Katie
Travis
Connor
Octavian

"Who goes first?" Jason asked. Everybody pointed at a different person. "Okay, I'll go first," Connor said, finishing off a waffle.

Before he could ask anyone a dark figure leaned in the broken door way. "Violet!" Annabeth and Piper both squealed. "Thats my name don't wear it out," She replied, taking off her hoodie.

The reaction from Connor and Octavian were the same, but different. Octavian was trying to think of if he's seen her before, and developing a mad crush on her. And Connor was trying to not show it, but was instantly trying to send brain signals to her to like the Hermes Child.

Violet sat in between Octavian and Connor. The boys both stared at her as she fiddled with the stings attached to her black hoodie. Connor soon enough snapped out of his trance.

"Octavian, Truth or Dare?" He announced. Octavian looked at Connor, boredom in his eyes. "Dare," He declared. He wanted to show off to Violet. Good luck on that...

Connor scrolled through his list of Dare's he planned in his mind. He chuckled. "Katie, can I borrow a Ghost Pepper?" Connor asked. Octavian seemed horrified. "Of course," Katie said and left the room to come back with three Peppers and at least Three Liters of milk.

"So, Octavian, I dare you to eat a Ghost Pepper," Connor said, his evil sickly grin couldn't be erased. Octavian gulped and looked at the Peppers. He took the smallest from Katie's hand. "Be a Man!" Violet yelled and took the biggest, chowing it down.

Octavian looked at Violet shocked as she belched and sat back, leaning on a bed. Connor too looked surprised. "As Violet said, Be a Man!" Leo yelled as everyone in the room waited for Octavian to eat the Pepper.

"How did you do that?" Katie asked Violet, as Octavian took a small bite out of the bottom of the pepper. As soon as a second flew by he was already begging for the milk.

"Milk, now!" Was all he could manage, fanning his mouth. Everyone fell into fits of laughter rather than helping Octavian. His face growing red from the pepper and rage he un screwed the lid of a liter of milk and chugged that down.

"Well the secret is, don't let it touch your tongue!" Violet said. "Could of told me before," Octavian grumbled, sipping on the second liter, his face still red.

"Octavian, your turn," Percy said, calming down from his laughter. Everyone still gave a giggle every time they looked at Octavian.

"Truth or Dare, Jason?" Octavian asked. "Dare," Jason replied, his face still red from laughing. "I dare you to dress up in a superman costume and wear it until lights out," Octavian said, sipping more milk. To hot to handle, Octavian?

Jason groaned and stood up. "Wheres the costume?" He asked, which was flung at him by Travis. "I was gonna dare him that," He sulked.

Jason put the costume over his normal clothes and did a few funny poses before he sat down.

"Percy, Truth or Dare?" Jason asked. "Im going to Mix it up, Truth," Percy said. "Alrighty then, Have you ever thought about Annabeth in a way?" Jason asked.

Annabeth turned red as a tomato and Percy went even redder. Travis snorted and laughed. Soon the whole room erupted into laughter.

"Uh," Was all Percy could say before breaking out into sweat. Percy you have to tell us," Katie said.

"Okay maybe one or twice but nothing major!" Percy said and hid his face in his knees. Annabeth followed suit.

The room erupted into more laughter. Connor wiped a tear from his eye. "Okay go Percy," Grover said.

"Okay, um," Percy scanned the room for his victim. "Connor! Truth or Dare?" He yelled. "Dare," Connor said. "I dare you too," Percy paused, scratching his chin. "Kiss Violet, on the lips" He smirked.

Octavian's fave went redder from the pepper with anger and it took all his will power not to slap Percy in the face. Connor blushed as red as the angry Octavian.

Violet started swearing in latin. "Translation?" Leo asked. "With out the cussing like a drunken sailor, You can't make two people do a dare unless the other has consent," Frank translated.

Violet nodded as if to say, 'Yes! Exactly what I meant!' Connor looked a but sad, as if Violet were rejecting him. He held his breath and counted to ten.

"Its a dare, you have too," Piper said, trying not to bash the two heads together and forcefully make them kiss. Violet swore again in latin. "Rude!" Jason gasp, and hug Piper.

"I will get the soap!" Grover yelled. Violet looked shocked. "No soap. Im allergic to soap!" Violet whined. (A.N. Yes IRL I'm allergic to this new soap my Mom got. Nice going Mom I'm gonna die now.)

Everyone in the room started chanting (besides Octavian) "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Violet soon turned as red as Connor. They faced each other and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im just gonna end it here. Its the most longest chapter ever. If you want more Irl stuff mixed in with the facebooks, let me know in the comments! I read them allllllll. So Vote, Comment, Fan, And Suggest to your other DemiGod friends.
I'll continue next time, Byeeeee!