(Rated R) Tiarah's POV ; Tiarah and Harry

Rated R- as you should know (:

~

After the concert...

     Haryy got out of the left side of this black Saburban. I was nervous and felt sick to my stomach. "Hi." Why does that 'hi' have to be so irresistable!? He walked towards me and grabbed my hand. I smiled so big, I probably looked like an idiot.. He led me to the front of the car, his back facing the car. Trying to break the silence, "Want to.. makeout?"  I relieved the urge to kiss him. He leaned in and french kisses me. He was a great kisser, gently sliding his tongue in my mouth. Our lips unlocked and Harry asks " What do you want to do all night?" I smiled back at him and responded, "I dont know, I'm fine with anything."

     - A bright light interrupted us. We turned towards where the light was coming from, revealing the headlights of the car. I but my arm over my eyes trying to glance at who was driving, but I couldn't see anyone, as we got out of the way.As the car pulls away I finally got to see who was in the car and saw Savannah laughing at Niall. "Let's just stay here, at my house to watch movies and such. My parents are out of  town for  a few more days and my brother's are with them. So we have to house to ourselves!" "Sounds good to me," Harry smilled and followed me into my house..

     I turned on the TV. Jershey Shore was on, "Here you go, I need to shower real quick. I didnt know you guys were comming tonight.." I gave the remote to Harry sitting on my couch and awkwardly smiled at him. "Blimey! Jershey Shore?" Harry laughed as he changed the show, "Thanks mate!"

...  I turned the handle as water came pouring down. I got undressed and got in, closing the curtain. It's nice, it's relaxing. I finished washing my hair, and let the water run along my body for a second. When suddenly I felt two warm arms wrap around my waist tightly. I turned around, suprised, to find Harry standing there. What is he doing here? I thought to myself while covering myself with my own hands. He smiled before pushing a strand of hair out of my face. He glides his hand to the back of my head and places his lips on mine. His hands slid down my wet boddy. He lips left mine, and connected with the soft spot on my neck. I bit my lip, my whole body heated up as he squeezes my breasts, oh so gently. We both pressed closer together, causing me to trip and fall toward the curtain. Oh God.. Harry tries to catch me, but also  slips and falls with me. I grabbed the curtain, hopping to find my balance, but it decides to rip... Somehow I ended up on top of Harry, under the shower curtain. What do I say? This is my fault. To be honest I'm embarrassed.. Harry starts laughing, his adorable unique laugh brings comfort and I bursted out in laughter.

     "I'm so clumsy.. Sorr-" Harry shut me up by kissing me. "I liked it an ickle bit," He then rubs my bcak leading to my butt, kisses me, having it off. " Oh Harry.." I moaned in his ear quietly ass he bits my neck and moans. I grabbed his curls and he thrusts more passionate.

...

     Harry layed on his back in his most comfortable sleep attire, naked. I closed my eyes after he kissed my forehead goodnight, as I lay on  my belly resting my head on his chest, with one hand outstretched across his warm stomach. I covered us with my zebra sheet, and we both fell asleep. <3

~

What do you think!? (: Do you like Savannah's experience, or Tiarah's more?? Up next,Lexuse and Liam <3