(RATED R) Lexuse's POV ; Lexuse and Liam

Rated R - IM BACK! :D I had some technical difficulties but im back, enjoy!

'

        After the concert...

  Harry walked Tiarah away from us and I looked back to the car, hoping to see Liam. I see him walking around the back of the car and I went numb, unbelievably nervous. This is the first time I've been with Liam alone.. What If he decides he doesnt like me? Wahat if I embarrass myself? What if I kiss bad!? " Go get him," Savannah laughed. The pressure and fear eased as she nudged me towards him. I brushed my hair out of my face and behind my ear, smiling.

  Liam approached with his adorable smile, I kicked my nervousness out, and greeted him with a friendly hug. He reached for my hand and walked my to the back of the car, "Hey, so do you fancy going to the movies, or walking around the neighborhood or something?" 

"Movies sounds fun! Have you seen The Lucky One?"

"Nope, but looks good!"

  We both chuckled. Niall and Savannah both stared at us as they rushed to the drivers side.

  Liam called a cab after Niall and Savannah drove away. He hung up and grabbed my hand and we sat on the curb just talking and giggling. Not long after the cab arrived, and Liam helped me off the curb and opened the door for me.