(RATED R) Intro.

RATED R- Very vivid and graphic. Its like a porno/ romance but in writing.

~

Before i begin splitting the story in different perspectives, Id like to tell you where it all started...

     A glorious Saturday morning, birds chirping and everything. The Hexagon, (a 6 group of girls) got ready at my house in preparation for One Directions concert. The Hexagon were huge fans of One Direction, you see. They had all the posters, all the dolls, even shirts. I slammed my phone beside me, then continued to straighten my hair, along with Tiarah. "F*ck."

   "What's up?" Tiarah questions glacing at me through the mirror whille she straightened her bangs.

"My mom isnt answering her phone and I'm stressing out. I dont want to be late!"

"It'll be fine, she'll probably be here soon." I felt a little better after hearing Tiarah say that.

     As Tiarah finished straightening her hair, she turned off her iron and stood up to sit by Grace on my bed, who is patiently waiting. "Where's Ash?" Tiarah looked to Grace waiting for a response while she texted her crush, "She's with Lexuse in the bathroom, doing their makeup." Tiarah stood up, adjusting her outfit and walked out. My phone suddenly shook with rage from a call i was reciieving, "Hey Mom... Yeah we'll be right out!."

~~

Tell me what you think! :D