While cleaning, she debated whether or not she should push Hailey for answers. She soon decided it might be a bad idea to, since she had already put her so out on the edge.

After the slowest half-hour of her life, Hailey spoke up for the first time since Amber had been told what to do.

"Okay, the boards look nice, Amber."

Amber set down the supplies back on Hailey's desk for her as she wondered how in hell someone could spend so long simply wiping a board.

She silently picked up her backpack and began to make her way out but was stopped by Hailey's ringing voice.

"Wait!" She yelled, somehow quietly and loudly at the same time.

Amber turned on her heel to face Hailey, without saying a word.

Hailey had came out from behind her desk and stood just several feet away from Amber. "I'm...I'm sorry if I said something to upset you before. That's not what I intended to do."

Amber let out a cool laugh, acting casual about the matter. "Look, I get why you called my stepmother, and I know I completely deserved it! But don't call her my mother. Ever."

Hailey scratched her ankle with the heel of her shoe as she chewed on her bottom lip. "Do you want to talk about it?" She slowly and awkwardly asked, clearly feeling at more unease than Amber.

Amber smirked as she readjusted her backpack. "Not with you, no. I'll pass."

"Excuse me?"

"Honestly, Hailey? Why in god's name would I feel willing to tell you about my problems? I don't fucking trust you, and I doubt I ever will. You don't care about me, you don't care about my family. You took something from me on the fourth of July, and I will find out what that thing was." Amber held her eyes firmly narrowed as she braced herself to be reprimanded by Hailey, whose mouth seemed to drop slightly with every word Amber spoke.

Hailey surprisingly didn't say anything too scolding on the matter, as she sighed and reached out for something on her desk. She retrieved multiple small slips of paper before making eye contact with Amber once more.

"Well, I was going to throw all these away, but because of your little rant, I will be expecting to see you in the mornings now," Hailey said before she stretched out her hand to offer the detention slips to Amber.

Amber huffed as she roughly yanked them out of the woman's hands. She doubted she actually was going to free Amber of them, but was still pissed she might have just ruined that if Hailey was being honest.

Amber dismissed herself from the classroom as she turned and stalked to the door.

"Oh, and Amber," Hailey's voice gently called, making Amber turn back around to face the woman. "That's Ms. Deprey to you."

"Oh? Well you introduced yourself to me as Hailey when we first met," Amber snapped, not moving from her position.

She watched as Hailey took a long moment of pure silence before looking away from Amber. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow, bright and early, Ms. Hunting."

Amber smirked at her, knowing she had no good comeback.

She was soon out of the room and building as she scanned the lot for Luna. She successfully found the black car parked nearby. As she made her way to it, she just then came to realization of how furious the woman was going to be with her. She had too much on her mind to think about Luna, but now was afraid to enter the small space in the car with her.

Amber pried the car door open and found Luna to not be facing her. Her mistress sat with her arms folded against her long shirt, and her eyes were focused straight ahead. Amber half wished she would go ahead and get the reprimanding over with, rather than acting this way towards Amber. The thing was, she had avoided Amber all morning as well. It was probably out of embarrassment that Amber had walked in on her. But then again, Amber did not think Luna knew about her being in the room.