Chapter 4.1 ✔︎

En başından başla

At this point Namjoon didn't even know what to reply with.

"Why are you-, what are we even tal-"

"Hey! Quit it. The food's getting cold." The confusing situation was set aside by Seokjin when he, Hoseok, and Jungkook walked into the room. Hoseok was awake enough to walk on his own, but Jungkook was holding onto the eldest member as if he'd fall to the floor if he didn't use the other singer as support.

After the eldest's comment, Namjoon and Taehyung were quick to turn away from each other as if nothing had happened, the singer walking towards the table with the others while the rapper grabbed another two cups from the cabinet.

Seokjin helped the maknae into a chair at the table and stayed beside the youngest to make sure he wouldn't faceplant onto the plate in front of him or tip out of the seat in the short period of time it took Jimin to get to the table and relieve him of Jungkook watching duty.

Once replaced, Seokjin walked over to the kitchen counter that Namjoon was stacking the plastic glasses on, and swooped down to catch the younger's lips in a quick kiss – which turned to two kisses when the leader's lips chased after his the moment he pulled back.

"Hyungs! PDA! Not in the kitchen! Think about Jungkook! You're destroying his innocence!" Jimin gasped as he looped an arm around said maknae, shaking his head with his lips slightly parted as he looked over the younger singer's shoulder – accidentally knocking his chin against the younger in the process because he turned too quickly – to shoot false shocked glances at the older couple.

The brief pain that bloomed the moment Jimin bumped into his shoulder, brought Jungkook further out of his slumber, making him go from barely being conscious to almost being fully aware in less than two seconds. When the maknae a moment later finally registered the weight of the warm arm wrapped around his upper back and the hand pressing lightly down on his right shoulder, his bleary eyes shifted to look at the person sitting silently beside him.

When he realized the elder male wasn't going to turn around to look at him any time soon – seeing as the singer was apparently too busy shooting, what Jungkook could only assume was, a death glare at something or someone behind him – he looked confusedly at Hoseok, who sat in the seat across from him and was the only other person sitting at the table apart from himself and Jimin.

Taehyung abruptly sat down sideways in the free seat on the other side of Jungkook with a thud, body slumping slightly as he leaned against the back of the piece of furniture. The sudden motion caught Jungkook's attention and his eyes flitted from Hoseok over to the other singer, sight turning partially blurry at the action before clearing up again.

The older maknae didn't say anything, but started tugging Jungkook towards him until the youngest was leaning against his chest. A second later, Jimin's hand was falling off his shoulder, the warmth on his upper back disappearing as well, and both of Taehyung's arms were snaking around him instead, enclosing him in a cocoon of comfortable heat that brought the unwanted sleepiness back.

With Taehyung having stolen Jungkook away from Jimin, Hoseok got out of his seat and swooped the eldest of the three maknaes out of his chair, pulling the singer up from the piece of furniture with a strength the rapper shouldn't have possessed after the twelve-hour long workday, and wound his arms around the younger's waist at the same time as said younger looped his own arms around the elder's neck.

"What innocence? Jungkook is well-versed in what sex is and I'm pretty sure he had his first time before you did, so is this jealously I'm smelling? Are you jealous Park Jimin? Are you missing a little action? Seokjin laughed as he pulled Namjoon with him towards the table so they could take their seats, the younger holding the six stacked cups securely against his body.