They exited the building and Chaeyoung immediately saw Jennie leaning against her Black Bugatti Veyron with her phone against her ear seemingly talking to someone. On the other side, a few cars away from Jennie, she saw a group of girls giggling while staring lustfully and dreamy eyed at the CEO. She scoffed at the girls and mentally cursed Jennie for being too attractive for her own good. Lisa and the others also noticed the group of girls and they all started rolling their eyes at the group. They were probably freshmen and sophomores who didn't know any better.

Jihyo then shoved her cousin forward and giggled at the blonde. "Go on cousin. Your Gu Jun Pyo is waiting for you." Her 6 bridesmaids all giggled and teased Chaeyoung for zoning out and the blonde giggled with them with a tint of pink on her cheeks out of embarrassment. She started walking towards Jennie and turned to glance at her friends one last time. "Jennie Kim is way better than Gu Jun Pyo. Bye!"

She heard a chorus of farewells and giggles as she strode closer to her fiancé who was now ending the call. Jennie's eyes immediately zeroed in on the angry patch that she left on Chaeyoung's neck and she immediately stepped forward to wrap the girl in her arms to hide her wide smirk. Pulling away slightly, Jennie composed her features and kissed Chaeyoung's temple lovingly before taking the younger girl's bag from her grip. "How was the rest of your day love? Did anyone still bother you?"

Oh so you're acting all innocent on me Jendeukie? Two can play at this game.

The blonde shook her head and bit her pointer finger while smiling at Jennie. "No, but I did get a lot of stares. More than the usual." Jennie smiled and opened the passenger door to help Chaeyoung settle inside. "Maybe because of the incident with Jungkook, love." feigning ignorance Jennie closed the passenger door and walked around the car to settle in the driver's seat. She quickly maneuvered the car and drove home with a satisfied smirk on her lips.

"Yeah maybe. But I heard something weird, Nini." Jennie stole a quick glance at her fiancé while driving before focusing her gaze back onto the road. "What was it, Chaeng?"

Chaeyoung internally high fived herself for remaining nonchalant and continued to feign innocence as well. "I heard some boys say that I've gone wild? And that they wanted to see this whole other side of me for themselves. I don't know Nini it just seemed weird." Chaeyoung spoke slowly and gently to give the full effect of convincing the older girl that she was oblivious and confused. Which she realized worked wonderfully when at the corner of her eye she saw Jennie grip the steering wheel tighter and purse her lips. They stopped at a red light and Jennie took deep breaths to dissipate her anger.

Jennie was mentally kicking herself and contemplating if it was a good move to have given the younger girl a huge hickey. Yes it was a big message to tell her hormonal students to back the fuck off but it also put a very inappropriate image in their hormonal heads of her Chaeyoung and she didn't want anyone thinking about her fiancé that way.

Before she could say or react to anything she felt Chaeyoung lean closer to her ear. The younger girl's hand was on top of Jennie's upper thigh, dangerously close to her crotch and if it was possible, the older girl gripped the steering wheel tighter. She could feel Chaeyoung's breath on her ear and she could smell her own Chanel perfume on the blonde. Lately, Chaeyoung has been using Jennie's perfumes as per the older girl's request and her heart swelled knowing she smelled like her.

"You know Wifey, if you wanted to mark me as yours you could've just asked." Chaeyoung gently bit and nibbled on Jennie's ear. She heard Jennie release a silent groan and the younger girl flicked her tongue to soothe her ear before kissing it softly. "I would let you do anything to me anyway." The blonde squeezed Jennie's upper thigh gently and smirked when she saw the bulge straining against her pants.