Chapter 2- Part 1

Start from the beginning

Momo questions himself. "We liked the guy, he's really smart, he's just a little off sometimes." Grampa Wu puts me down. "Zane, is a brother and brothers are often different. I should know." I nod at grampa Wu as an agreement. "Yeah, we know, but Zane-" I cut Jay off to shut him up about Zane by hitting him on his chest, then the doorbell ring. "Mail!" The three Ninjas yells at the same time and ran to the door, opening it, being greeted by a mailman. The mailman sighs. "Let's see." He digs in his basket full of mail.

"A letter from Jay's parents, " Jay grabs his mail from the mailman's hand, and the mailman reads the other mail. "Kai has a fan letter, " Kai grabs his letter from the mailman's hand. "Oh, something from Cole's father." Cole grabs it. "What, no package?" He said, sounding disappointed. "I'm expecting something creatures beasts and beyond." He told the mailman. The mailman hums, searching for what Cole order. "Hm, no, nothing from- oh- here it is."

He hands Cole his package. "Ha, Rocky's gonna love this." Cole said happily and runs to his dragon with a package in his hand. Zane looks sad for some reason. I have a plan. OPERATION hug Zane. I look up at him. He smiles at me and I smiled back at him. "Hey, Zane, how come you never hear anything from your parents?"

Jay asks him. "I don't remember my parents. I've been an orphan all of my life." I felt bad for Zane. "You mean you never had a home?" Zane shook his head no sadly. "What about you, (Y/n)?" Kai asks me. My smile turns into a frown, my eyes grow wide with tears forming and fell. Remembering what had happened to my mom. "(Y/n), go find Cole." Grampa Wu orders me. I tried to smile but I seem to fail.

Sensei Wu's Pov

(Y/n) slowly walks away. I turn to Kai. "Kai, never talk about her family. She had seen something that no child is supposed to see. That's how she became mute. She was traumatized." I told the three ninjas. "Can you tell us about her past sensei?" Zane asked. "Hm, maybe later."

(Y/n)'s Pov

I tried to stay happy, but I fail multiple times. Momo also tries his best to make me happy again, although, he didn't know how to comfer me. "-different toads Rocky." I hear Coles's voice. "Your favorite." Rocky huffs at the toad. Cole throws the toad to Rocky. I kicked a rock, getting the attention of Cole. "Oh, hey, (Y/n)." Cole waves at me with a smile. I did the same but without a smile. He frowns and walks up to me. "What's wrong, kid?" Cole asked me with concern. I tried to hold in my tears, but it was too difficult. I don't want him to worry about me, but I think he notices me holding in my tears.

He kneeled in front of me. "Hey, don't hold in those tears. Let them out, all of them." He told me. I hitched and then cried out. I tried to wipe away the tears, yet lots of my own tears keep on coming. I knew it was useless to wipe them away. Cole hugs me, trying to comfort me. "It's okay, (Y/n). I'm here." He told me. I wrap my arms around his neck and cried on his shoulder.

He put his hand on my back and rub circles on it. I later calm down. "Do you want to tell me what made you cry, who made you cry?" Cole sounding serious when he said who. I sniff a bit. We both sat on Rockys back.

[Long time ago, I w-]

My hand was shaking. I couldn't stop shaking, making me do little scribbles on the paper that I was writing. "It's okay. You can tell me later." I nod to him. "Hey, you two. Dinner is ready. Come on up." Kai told us. Cole said ' awesome' and I just nod to him. Cole gets off first and then look at me. "I'll catch you." He told me. But my skirt. I shook my head no. "Why, not?" He asked me.

[My skirt!]

I wrote down. "Oh, " He gets back up, picks me up, and back down. Kai was just waiting for us at the stairs. And we three walk together to the dining room.