Sharpie

"Baaabe" "nooo shut up and stay still" I laughed as I held down Shawn's torso with my legs while drawing floral patters on his shoulders and back with sharpy. "I'm being artistic!, you're not the only creative one here mister"

We were sitting on our bed with the covers moved aside so I had space to express my imagination on his skin. He tried to push me off multiple times but now he just laid on his side and let me draw while caressing his back down to his grey sweatpants.

I chuckled Everytime his muscles twitched when the marker tickled him.

"This is nice" he sighed into his pillow. I saw that his eyes were now closed now and couldn't help myself but to press a long lovingly kiss on his temple before playing with his hair.

I planted more kisses down his neck and shoulders. "Can I get a kiss too?" I cheekishly asked putting my face in front of his. Mumbleing something Shawn pulled my of him; I let him now, and wrapped one leg around me pulling me into a large, tight bear hug to gently peck my lips.

"I love you shawnie"

"Oh I know"

"Hey!!"

A chuckle

"You know I love you hunny"

"You better."

Some more

"Now it's your turn" he smirked while taking the sharpy out of my hand"
"Noo-" "Ahhb! You have no choice" I grumbled but then let him sit up, grab my waist and gently kissing my lower back while sliding his warm hands under my shirt. He pulled up the loose fabric and I help him pull it overy head. His fingers drove over my spine and he begun to draw lines and circles.

I relaxed my body and gave in to his touch and reached back to grab him as I drifted off.