Dinner

"Hurry up Y/n we don't wanna be late" Shawn's voice came from downstairs while I put on my earrings. "Comming ". I left the bathroom and went downstairs where Shawn had already been waiting. The moment he saw me his eyes widen causing my cheek to turn lightly reddish. A breathy 'Wow' floated over his lips as he eyed me up and down "I kinda feel like prom night all over again" I giggled intetvining our fingers "Year, only the difference is the fact that you look even more beautiful even though I didn't even knew that was possible" he smiled spinning me around in a fancy manner. "Stoop" I blushed even more punshing his arm jokingly "It's just a dinner with the crew. It's not about us tonight it's Andrews birthday so keep it together and.."

Inching his lips nearer to mine he stopped the waterfall of word comming out of my mouth. His huge hand lightly tilted my head with two of his fingers on my jaw.

Just right before our lips could connect I stopped him I got a grip on his jaw. "Na-a, we're already late" pecking his lips shortly I opend the door leaving him in confusion "But.."

"there's no but sweety now come on"

"Urgh... fine" he growled "But I won't be satisfied until I get a real kiss" I pouts crossing his arms like a little baby.

"Oh just come here" I breath out with a hot wisper and pull him towards me by his collar to press my lips on his. The kiss was short but still sweet and lovingly "I love you Y/n" he wisperd into my ear before gently biting my earlobe "I can't wait till we're home again" his deep flirty voise grazed over my skin and caused goosebumps to erupt everywhere.

..........

As we arrived at the restaurant the others were already there. "Hey guys, sorry we're so late." I apologized while Shawn gave Andrew a warm hug "Happy birthday man" we sat down next to eachother as Andrew ordered some wine.

After some time had passed, we were all eating, talking and laughing, just enjoying our time together, I felt the warm touch of Shawn's hand on my thigh.

My eyes widen for a split second due to surprise but then I let myself enjoying the warm secure feeling of his familiar touch.

I ventured a glance to his gandome presence, to see his dreamy smile on his just to cherishable lips. His eyes locked with mine for some seconds. Before he leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on my cheek. I blushed at his actions and we earned a commenting "aaaww" from the group what caused us to giggle and me hiding my face in his neck.

The night went on for quite some time  but as the rest went home Shawn and I decided to go for a little walk before driving home. His jacket over my shoulders and his hand intervined with mine we walked around the waters of Toronto.
"Thank you Y/n" I was a bit confused by Shawn's sudden change of topic. "Hm?" "Thank you for being so good with me. And for me. You really are so wholesome and I-" He stopped himself before he could go on rambleling and met my gace. "Truth is, you make my life so much better. You make me feel safe and loved and you make me laugh and you're so beautiful and such an-" this time it was me who stopped him. "Pshh. You don't have to thank me Shawn. You do the same and even more for me and I'm so thankful for that. For you." I took both his hands in mine as we stopped by a lantern illuminating his handsome face. "I love you Shawn." I wisperd against his lips before connecting mine with his cherry ones. "I love you two Y/n"

For a moment we just stood there, his chin rested on my head and then in my neck and so did mine in his.