Toronto morning

I woke up to the pleasing warmth of shawn's chest. His calm heartbeat formed my lips to a smile. Without opening my eyes I gave him a kiss on his cheek. His facial hair stroke my skin causing a light giggle to escape my lips. I opened my eyes and saw sun just started her way over the horizon. I tried to get up, but then I felt a strong arm wrapping around me and pull me back. „No hun, please. Just ten more minutes" Shawn mutterd with his ruspy morning voice. God damm how I love his voice in the morning. Although it was rough it also sounded so soft and peaceful. I could kiss him over and over again when you talked like that. „But dusk is about to start. These photos are going to be amazing." I smiled „Why did I have to fall in love with a photographer who gets up in the middle of the night" Shawn mutterd stretching under the blanket. I leand onto my elbows while carefully stroking over his abs with my fingertips. „Because I'm awesome" I smirked challenging. He returning the smirk and came so close that our noses touched „Oh heck year, you are" he whispered connecting our lips sofly. "I gotta go" I smiled pulling back to stand up."noooo " he stretched out an arm and touch his chest like his heart would hurt. "Don't be such a dramaqueen Shawn. I'll be back soon. I promise" I winked at him.

I got up grabbing a shirt that was lying on the ground (probably his) as I step out on the roof back to me I close my eyes enjoying the warm morning sun on my nose.The sun just made her way over the rooftops and let the whole City shine in a golden light. I love Toronto to in the first hours of the day. I could stand out here forever. I put up my camera and took some pictures of the rising sun.

Suddenly I felt like two big arms huged me from behind. „You broke your promise Darling" Shawn whispered while kissing my neck and rested his head on mine. „I'm really sorry but look at that.Isn't that beautiful?" „yeah but to me no views are more beautiful then your eyes" „smooth Mendes, smooth" I giggled turning around to face him. "I know Y/l/n , I know" he laught softly „But you still have to make up your broken promise remember? You promise to be in bed again soon." He whispered the last part, making me blush a little bit. He laid his hand on my jaw and played with a string of my hair. „I love you, you know that?" I ask „more than you could ever imag...." But I got interrupted by him gently putting his lips in mine.
I felted the warm morning sun shining on my neck sending warm shivers down my spine. With one hand he stroke under my shirt (well his shirt). The way his fingers touched my skin got me goosebumps. He lifted me up and i wraped my legs around his muscular torso. „I love you y/n" he wisperd while carrying me down again.

🌷
So ..♥️I hope you liked my first little story. Hopefully the fist of more comming. Since English is not my first language please excuse mistakes or typos but if you find one please tell me ♥️
🌷