dancing in the rain

"Shawn come here you gonna get a cold" armed crossed I leand against the fence of our veranda whatching my fiance standing under pouring rain in the driveway already completely soaked.

"I won't enter the house untill my beautiful soon-to-be wife dances with me" he poutes trying not to show the large grinn on his face as he reached out his hand for me.

I rolled my eyes but still couldn't help a huge smile to tug on my lips.
I was so in love with how goofy our relationship could be sometimes.

"Pleeease Y/n" he asked with puppy eyes.
Roiling my eyes again playfully I grab his hand and let him pull me under the rain. " I love you " he wisperd into my ear before he left a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I love you too baby " I giggled softly as he spinned me around that the Summerdress I was wearing flew around.
The next moment Shawn pulled me close to his chest. His arm on my waist and the other one taking my small  hand into his huge one. Giggles and laughter were shared between us as we tryed not to step on anothers feet. With more or less success..
"We gotta practice a lot more for our wedding dance." I laugh all of a sudden he pulled me even closer to his chest and wrapped now both his arms around me. We stopped moving and for a moment it was completely silent it was just the his beating heart and our breaths under the pouring rain.

"I can't believe it" he wisperd with his head next to my ear. "I am so ridiculously lucky. I don't even know how I deserved this. I mean how could anybody ever deserve such a blessing like you are..you are the love of my life Y/n.  "

His words were simple. And yet triggered something in me I never knew I was able to feel. It was like Christmas, Birthdays, Our first kiss, every date night, every touch, every time we loved eachother, every darn kiss.. everything combined into one cloud of emotion that it felt like I was about to explode. But at the same time I was ferfilled with such peace. The certainty that I am safe and sound, loved.

I didn't know what to say. The only thing I could think of is putting all my love and everything what is beyond that I felt for this hazel eyed boy infront of me, into this one kiss...

Shawn Mendes Imagines ☀️🌷जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें