good night

"Hey have you seen my scrunchys? It's like they all desided to switch dimensions and live a happy like without me on a alternative Mexico beach.." I grummled while walking trough my room opening my boxer braids.

"1.No I haven't and 2. You're weard" Shawn laughed from the bed were he already made himself comfortable.

"Haha so funny" I murmeld sarcastically ruffeling trough my now curly hair. "I know, I am hilarious" he chuckled low "pfff" i rolled my eyes at him but couldn't help a smile.

"But for real tough. I love it when you're weard." His just too adoringable laugh made my heart flutter. His worlds caused my cheeks to flush in a lightly pink "aww look little Y/n is blushing" his huge hand reached out for my mine and pulled me closer to the bedside. "No I'm not" I blushed even more as I try to hide my face in the crock of my hoddie.

"Hey! don't you hide that beautiful and cute face you got there" with two fingers grazing my jaw he pulled up my head to connect my lips with his. The tenderly touch caused goosebumps to spread over my skin and a light feeling to rowl over me.

We pulled apart a bit with our forheads leaning onto the other. "I love you Shawnie" I mumbled against his fine lips. "I love you more hunny" the words, wisperd in his deep nearly ruspy voice were closed within our lips and he lastly pecked mine before pulling away completely.

"Now come here" Shawn chuckled opening his arms. So easy I wouldn't make it for him...

"You know I'm really tired and I think I wouldn't really enjoyed hugging you right now so I'll just sleep good night" I layed down so my back was facing him, pulled the blanket over my shoulders and tryed not to laugh or giggle.

At first it was quiet and I almost thought I really upset him as suddenly two strong arms snugged around my hips and pulled me out if the covers, over Shawn's torso and let me fall on the other side of him before I was pulled close to his chest and his thighs trapping my legs between his. "You can't get rid of me that easy my love" he lauged as he wrapped his arms around me and tightened his grip.

"ahh can't...move.." I pressed over my lips. "That's not the plan darling" Shawn laughted evilly wiggling me around until I eventually sat on top him one leg on each side of him so I was strandeling him.

For some seconds I just admired all his fetures. From his mesmerising orbs over his just to kissable lips to his lightly facial hair on his chin on to the hair on his chest that just had this thing to them for me I just couldn't define. But it was a hella good thing I mean god Damm.. to his impressive abs that were lightly crunching as a laugh roled over his lips. "What are you doing" he chuckled low with his arms crossed behind his head giving me the opportunity to admire his arms muscles and- okey how is it possible that even the armpit if someone looks good I mean I am the last one to complain but just how??

"Appreciating" i chuckled still letting my eyes wonder over my handsome man. "Admiring, loving, mabey getting a bit turned on who knows"

My words earn a raised eyebrow as he stroked on of his hands towards my sides his fingers finding their way to my bum. "did I already mention that I love you?" I hum cupping his cheeks "hmmm I don't know..but you should make sure, shouldn't you" a wide grinn spread over his lips as I bend down untill only inches separated Separate our faces. "Mabey I should" I wisperd "I love you" "what was that? I think didn't hear you?" I leaned near his ear. "I..Love... you"

"I love you too darling" he wisperd back snuggling his arms around my body....

(I leave you the rest 😉💕)

((I couldn't decide on a ending lol))