Vanilla (Luke Hemmings Smut)

Summary: Vanilla bunk sex with Luke
(Smut / Unprotected Sex)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please, scroll through the chapters to find something you might like.
(Request) (Words: 1.3k)
---

"Does your pretty head still hurt, baby?" Luke asks as he slides in our bunk. I shake my head, smiling softly at my sweet boyfriend.
"I am just tired now." I whisper, reaching in and pressing a kiss on the tip of his nose.
"Aw, pretty girl... The rest of the gang is in the lounge and they are watching a movie. I'll go tell them we won't be joining them." He replies, stroking his thumb tenderly over my cheek.
"You don't have to stay with me, babe. Go join them." I yawn, making him chuckle.
"I am kinda spent too. Tonight's show was crazy." He assures me, kissing my forehead tenderly.
"I am so sorry I missed it..." I pout and he mimics me before sliding out of the bunk and letting me sink onto the mattress a bit more.

I scoot to the side to leave room for Luke, who climbs in and presses a kiss on my lips.
"They said they will try to be quiet." Luke states, pulling me onto his chest.
"Which in their terms translates to being louder than a plane on takeoff." I giggle and he hums.
"Yeah, but like... They can't hear us if they are making noise." He cocks an eyebrow at me, lowering his hand to my hip, tracing a pattern with his thumb on my skin.
"Hear us?" I ask, playing it a bit dump. He presses his body more on mine, planting a kiss below my ear.
"Yeah, princess. You tend to be pretty loud..." He puts emphasis on his words, his fingers trailing down to my thigh and moving to my bikini line, where it gets soft and I get ticklish.
"I am the loud one? Not you? Need I remind you that your moans almost got me evicted?" I ask him, turning my head to look at him.
"Can we settle this on both of us being loud and just get to the part where you are on your back and I am hovering over you?" He asks, slipping the tip of his fingers inside my panties.
"Yeah, I guess we can..." I murmur, bringing my hand to stroke his face.
"That's my girl..." He replies, moving a bit to get on top of me.
"I need you... I need you to help me take the tension out." He cups my face and makes me look him in the eye.
"Use me... Use me any way you want." I whimper, bringing a smile to his face.
"I don't wanna use you..." He replies, shaking his head before landing his lips on mine.

Eager hands inch down my body, ridding me of my underwear before his digits press on my core, feeling my wetness.
His mouth moves from mine, falling to my chin and leading down my jaw, all while his breath fans against my skin.
"You'll be quiet for me? Hmm, princess? You are going to be quiet, aren't you?" He asks me, his teeth grazing over my skin.
"Yes..." I whisper, stretching my neck and allowing him to move his lips there.
He moans against my skin, bringing his hand between our bodies to free his cock.
"I love you so fucking much..." He presses his forehead to mine, running his tip up and down my sex, gathering wetness.
"I love you, bub..." I stroke his cheek before he takes my hand in his and eases in me, making me close my eyes and sink in the sensation.

He goes in slowly, giving me time to feel every inch of him go inside me until he bottoms out and then pulls out of me.
His fingers intertwine with mine, forehead pressed on mine still as he thrusts in again. This time, he doesn't take his cock out of me as he pulls back, leaving the tip in, making me clench around it on purpose.
"It feels good?" He asks, engulfing my lips with his before I could respond.
He lunges in me forcefully, one short thrust doing the job and getting me to jolt back. I bite on his bottom lip, squeezing my eyes shut as I wait for his next move. His body is warm against mine, even though skin on skin is prevented by 2 layers of clothes.

I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer as he moves in and out of me, trying to set a steady rhythm for us. He lets go of my hand, slipping his under my shirt, tracing on my ribcage.
"You look so beautiful like that. With me inside you..." He praises me; the pendant of his necklace moves on my skin, giving me a cooling feeling to contrast the burning fire that has found its way to my stomach.
"I adore you." I gasp, gripping onto his bicep. He slams onto me, quickening up as we both build an appetite for a high.

I let my hand travel from his bicep to my clit, pressing my fingers onto it and rub it in circles as he urges inside me; his softly shaped curls move as he has me, bouncing back and forward as he moves. His hand goes from my ribs to my chest, and he uses his thumb to stroke over my nipple.
It feels suffocating, being on such delicate overstimulation, while at the same time trying to be quiet.
"Luke, I think... I need you to... Hit a little deeper." I say through shaky breaths, causing him to gulp down and bite his bottom lip, seconds before he angles up and guides his cock a little deeper.
"Look at you... Taking all my cock inside your warm little pussy." He admires, making my fingers move quicker on my bundle of nerves.
"It feels so good... You feel so good." I sigh, curling my toes and bucking my hips up a little.
"You're gonna cum, darling? You're gonna cum around my cock, pretty girl?" He asks, growling by my ear.
"In a bit... In a bit, baby." I whimper, feeling like I am choking for air.

He pounds his hips on mine, with every move gasping for air. He twitches inside me, making it even harder for me to keep my cool.
"Fuck me, I could do this all day. I wanna do this all day." He grunts; all I do is stare at his face tensing and his Adam's apple popping out more as he gets sloppier with every thrust.
My eyes shut tightly as I take the first wave of my orgasm, biting onto my free hand to muffle myself.
"Shit, you look so fucking good, princess..." His voice breaks at the end, making this even hotter.
"Luke... This is too much." I groan in frustration, letting my hand fly to his bicep and dig my nails in his skin.
"I just need a bit more time... Just a little more." He lets out, becoming frantic as he slows down, feeling me tighten and convulse around him.

"I'm gonna cum..." He groans, tightening his grip on my hips. He holds me down, grunting as he runs after his peak, his stomach inflating and falling as he tries to catch his breath.
He cums after a second, whining and letting his head fall on top of mine.

He stays there, still inside me as his breathing goes from shallow to normal, running his fingers through my hair as we both smile at each other.
"You know what..." He begins as he rolls to the side, laying to his side and looking at me.
"I actually don't..." I tease him, making him roll his eyes.
"You are so obnoxious..." He huffs, but I lean in and press a kiss on his forehead.
"Sorry..." I mumble and he hums.
"I wanted to say that I never actually like vanilla sex before you... You taught me how nice it is to actually be soft with someone, touching, kissing, going slow... I love it." He whispers, stroking my arm with the back of his hand.
"I thought you liked being rough." I reply and he nods.
"I do... But I started loving vanilla sex, because of you." He explains and I purr happily.
"You are such a soft boy... My soft boy." I coo, squishing his cheeks before I kiss his lips.