T E N

TEN :

-Niall-

The lights flickered as we walked down the long corridors. The rope that Zayn had used to tie my hands were in my hands. His fists were clentched and though he tried to walk normally he walked with a tiny limp.

Tonight was going to be crazy.

Not only because everybody was in on it but because i was going to watch zayn do what he did best -kill people. "You ready?" He spoke up as we came to a stop. I took a deep breath before nodding. His hand let go of the knob and he turned to me. "You said no matter what I did." His hands now on my cheeks.

"I know and I meant it."

"On three then?" I nodded.

"One..."

"Two." I Said, my palms sweating and my heart pounding. Before zayn could say three the door opened.

"What are you two doing out of your room?" The lady who always came to our room said. Zayn looked at me with a smirk and my breathing increased, I knew exactly what was coming. I closed my eyes tight as I heard her scream.

When i opened my eyes she was on the floor and there was blood all over zayns hands. He smeared it on the wall... well thats what i thought till the lights stopped blinking. "Ride or Die." I whispered as i read it. Then it clicked. The song. It was like zayn was singing it over and over to me and I was replying with the words of the song.. but I never meant to. It just came naturally.

"Get in and turn off the cameras baby." He pushed me into the room but I froze when i saw a lady sitting infront of the screens.

"Helen you're back." She turned around then back but she did a double take. "You're not helen." Thats when I felt the rush of adreniline and I grabbed the gray wheely chair infront of me.

"Im Niall Horan, bitch." And then i was swinging the chair at her face. The wheel of the chair hitting her eye quite hard. I closed my eyes as I repeatedly hit her over and over again. I didn't wanna see her pained face as I hurt her, it wasn't my thing. When I thought she was dead I opened my eyes and quickly turned off the cameras.

I opened the door only for it be closed in my face. I stared at it in confusion before trying again. This time I succeeded to step out but was met with a troubling sight, zayn being grabbed my two guards...

"Shit." I murmured to myself. I charged towards them but only to be pushed against the wall by Zayn foot. I looked at him confused and hurt because well I was trying to help him.

I watched as he struggled against the guards grip but became free and slammed his head against the wall repeatedly. I guess just until he was uncon- he snapped his neck._. "I don't need you're help." He growled at me before helping me up and entwining our fingers. I blushed at the contact. It was weird that the other person in Zayn was being affectionate, though I didn't mind.. it was my Zaynie.. well at least a part of him.

"When we get to the doors, which are surrounded by police I want you to run right out that door without looking back. Don't worry about me, got it?"

"Zayn.. No. I can't leave you."

"But you will." He said demandingly.

"NO!" I yelled at him. He grabbed my wrist with a tight grip and pulled me very close to him.

"You do as I say you little shit. You get out and don't worry about me. If I don't get out this time I will another time, if I don't come out in twenty minutes you go find harry by yourself, okay baby?" He said the last words softly. I sighed sadly but nonetheless nodded.

"Promise you'll try to get out though?" He nodded before giving me a sweet kiss and his death grip loosening. He slid his hand down to mine and once again enwtined our fingers.

As we walked down the long corridor to get to the doors I thought about what was happening. I was in love with a serial killer and to be blantely honest I didn't give a mother fuck.

"There it is." Zayn whispered as we turned to corner. The door had two guards by it and a security guard sitting at the desk. I looked at Zayn and gulped. "I think they'd perfer to go after me than you." He whispered. "You're not a threat." He said even lower and I didn't miss the frown he gave.

"Zayn you're n-" I began but was cut off by a loud deep voice.

"Hey what do you guys think you're doing out of your room?" The security stood up from his seat and started to pull out something. I panicked. I couldn't let Zayn get hurt. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

"On three." He whispered. He then kissed my neck. "I love you." Then it all felt like it was going in slow motion.

Zayn charged towards them and both guards immediately grabbed him. "GO!" he yelled as they struggled with him. I let my legs do all the work and did as he said.

All I remember is my arm being grabbed and getting injected with something. I could hear Zayn's voice cursing at the guards but after a few seconds I didn't hear or see anything...

__________________________________________________

Its late im sorry and it kind of sucks but im still soo excited to write the next ones *-* i should probs add more details of the deaths of people , yeah ? :P

Question : What do you think will happen to Zayn and Niall ?

Ps. Hopefully updating tomorrow :D So just in case be ready :D

Pps. I may be updating bootcamp and Madness soon :) xx