E I G H T

Sorry for the time skips ;-;

EIGHT :

-Niall-

"I find it kind of sad..... that I always will." He said his voice laced with sadness and a frown on his face. His hands clutching onto his stomach.

I stared at it, stared at him. He looked so broken and I couldnt help but feel like it was my fault. "Why'd you do it?" I asked trying to take the attention away from my question.

"Because I figured you didn't love me if you lied." A tear rolled down his cheek but he made no move to wipe it away.

"Zayn." I said my voice cracking. "I'm sorry. So sorry. Okay I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I didn't know you were like this. My plans were to come clean and then visit you but Liam made that impossible. I just... I missed you so much."

It was quiet for a while, then he whispered ever so lowly, "I missed you too."

"Do you want me to get someone?" He nodded and I stepped out of the room, I was risking myself for him. That surely had have to have meant something, right? That i loved him, I mean. "Um?" I said as I stepped out into the hall. It was just as empty as before. Where do I go? What do I say?

"What are you doing out of your room at this hour?" Someone suddenly said behind me causing me to jump a little. I clutched my chest and turned to see who it was. Though I had absoultly no idea, I knew the person worked here.

"Um.. he.. I.." i said pointing to the room. "He needs help." I finally spat out. He looked at me suspiciously before opening the door and checking up on Zayn. I followed close behind and watched from my bed as the person worked their magic.

The rest of the night I spent it starring at a drugged Zayn. He was giggly, who knows what typenof medicine they had given him and though it was the drugs that were making him smile, I was glad I got to see his smile one more time. "Niall." He sang and I chuckled, but stopped when he outstretched his hand.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Hold my hand." He slurred. I hesitantly took it and gave a sad smile at the contact. The sparks were back, I mean they were always there to begin with, but not being able to touch him for a while made me forget what those sparks felt like. "come'ere." He whispered. He was becoming serious, maybe the drugs were wearing off. What if he wanted me to come closer to kill me ? I gulped and shook my head, my hands slipping from his grip but he clutched it before I could let go completely. "come'ere." He repeated. I guess he picked up on my hesitation because he said, "I'm not going to hurt you."

I scanned his face for any signs to prove that he was lying, but I didn't find any, so that could only mean he wasn't. I took slow hesitant steps till I was right in front of him, "what?" I questioned. Why did he want me to come closer?

He scooted over ever so slowly, not once letting go of my hand and patted the space beside him. "sleep with me?"

"Zayn I don't think that's a good idea,- I mean... Once the drugs wear off you'll probably go back to trying to kill me." He groaned and pulled me down so that my eat was right by his lips.

"if you keep making me mad, I'm going to have to." My breath hitched at the hot air, it was almost a if it we turning me on.

"okay... fine I'll sleep with you." I climbed in and layed their awkwardly. He let go of my hand and turned in his side with a yelp. I looked at him worriedly but he waved me off and continued to slowly turn on his side. His arms wrapped around me and I had keep myself from turning snogging him. And to say that I was surprised when I felt soft wet lips on my neck would be an understatement. "I was waiting for you to visit but you never came." He whispered.