F O U R

ASDFGHJKL!! THANK YOU FOR GETTING NIGHTMARES TO 1K VOTES GUYS !! i honestly cried when it hit 1k. Im so greatful, and cant thank you enough but hopefully you guys will like this one as much as the first book :) thanks again xxoxoxx

Disclaimer : filler

FOUR :

-Zayn-

You made the wrong choice. He said with a smirk. I told you he'd leave you, as where I will always be here. You're only here cause my brains fucked up. I spat at him.

Think what ever you want Zayn. You know Im right, he never liked you and you shouldve killed him when I told you to. He loved me ! I yelled trying to convince myself more than zek. Then why did he lie? I don't know. If he loved you he wouldnt have lied. He said getting in my face. He would of helped you. He paused and smirked, Instead he threw you under the bus, cause guess what? He. Was. Against. You. He didnt love you Zayn, give it up. Hug me? What the fuck do I look like ? Youre supposed to be my friend. He scoffed. I stopped being your friend when you chose Niall over me. What if I killed Niall ? Then I might reconsider being your friend. Then I guess I know what I have to do.

××××

-Louis (whut?)-

"Are you sure you'll be fine here all by yourself babe?" Harry nodded, a bowl of icecream in his lap and a spoon full of it in his mouth.

"Kissy first?" He said puckering his lips.

"Wouldn't leave without giving you a kiss, baby." I pecked his lips and smiled when I pulled away. "Love you."

"Love you too."

"Ill see you in a while, yeah?"

"Say hi to Zayn for me?" I nodded and walked out the door. I loved how even though Harry was scared shitless of Zayn he would say hi.

I got in the car and made my way to the asylum. Hopefully they'd let me visit him today, yesterday they said I couldn't visit him cause he was out of control in court. I wonder why they didnt call me down?

When I arrived at the place I sat in the car for a few seconds, it was overwhelming to come visit your brother in an asylum, specially if you didn't even know he was crazy.

I stepped out of the car and made my way inside, the horrible vitamin smell filling my nostrils. "Excuse me?" I heard from behind me and jumped but nonetheless turned around. It was a little girl. Her orange hair in pigtails, eyes blue, freckles all over her cheeks.

"Hey, love." I said and she gave a small smile.

"How long are you planning to stay?"

"Just an hour, why?"

"Oh youre just visiting." She said, disappointment written all over her face. "Who are you here to visit?"

"Zayn, do you know him?" I asked curiously.

"Are you kidding? Everybody knows him...now...after yesterday I dont think anybody would forget him." I looked at her strangely.

"What happened yesterday?" I said crouching down so that I was down to her level.

"He went crazy, he came in screaming some name" Niall. "Then he started hitting the guards and nearly killed one of them with his bare hands. To be honest i wish that guy would of died."

"What?" I chocked.

"They hate us here. They shower us with big hoses and put it on high. They take us down stairs and they-"

"They what?" I said curiously.

"Zeyda what are you doing out of your room?"

"I uh.." thats when she bolted and I was left wondering what they do to people downstairs.

"Who are you?"

"Louis, Visitor, I'm here to see Zayn Malik." I said getting up and straightening my pants.

"Oh, him."

"Yeah? Is there a problem?"

"No." She said shaking her head with a fake smile. "I'll go let him know your here." I smiled greatfully and waited in the place I had to last time, the cafeteria.

After a couple minutes screaming was heard and I could already tell whos screams they were. I looked up and there he was, he was being dragged. He was crying. Why was he crying? Ive literally never say Zayn cry. If he was crying there must be a real good reason.

They sat him down infront of me and we just stared at one another for a few seconds. "Why are you crying?" I said breaking the ice.

"He lied."

"Who lied?"

"Niall." He whispered brokenly.

"So fuck him! If he lied obviously he doesnt like you."

He slammed his fists on the table and stood up, "he loves me." He said through gritted teeth.

"Obviously he doesnt since he-"

"I know thats why I have to kill him." He whispered. "Thats if I get out of here alive."

"What do you mean?" For a second I thought back to what the little girl said and thought maybe he was talking about that. But I was wrong. So very very wrong. Zayn pulled out a small knife and held it to his neck. "Zayn, put it down."

"I want to die Louis." He said breaking down. "Youre right he doesnt love me and if he doesnt love me I dont want to live." He paused and then made a face like he was angry, "KILL HIM YOUR FUCKING DAMN BLOODY SELF ZEK!"

"Zayn please put it down." I looked at the guard behind him and gave him a panicked look, the guard seemed yo finally realize what was going on and knocked zayn to the ground, the knife stabbing into his arm. He yelled in agony and I just watched as the scene unravled. To frozen in place to even move.

"He hates me and I hate him!" He yelled struggling against the mans grip with the knife still sticking out of his arm. For a few seconds he was free and he took that time to take out th knife and stab himself right in the stomach. His face went pale but you couldnt miss the small smile he gave.

The hand that was over my mouth dropped to myside and I went running to his side. The guard starring at Zayn in disbelief, "WELL DONT JUST STAND THERE! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I half yelled half sobbed. I layed Zayn down and put pressure on his wound.

"Right." He said and went running off somewhere.

"Zayn." I sniffled. "Zayn stay with me." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Let me die." He struggled to say.

"You cant just kill yourself because one person doesnt love you. Cause there are other people who do."

"Nobody else loves me Louis." He sobbed.

"You know Niall might not 'love you' BUT I DO and so does harry! do you understand that?" His bottom lip trembled but he nodded nonetheless.

"Love you, brother."

___________________________________________________________________

I know that was bad but you had to see how poor Zaynie was feeling. ;-;

Question : Do you really think Zayn will kill him? If he lives that is ;)