~|4: Cousin|~

It had been roughly a week since the incident and Donghyuck would find himself waiting for a message from 'Markie99lee' on SM Chats app, he was glad he had tapped the wrong username.

He figured if they went to the same college he'd be able to find this Mark Lee, which he assumed to be his full name, and perhaps see what he's like.

So far all he knew was he was the year above his, he could easily go and ask his father who was the head of the university but that would be risky. His family was something else...Not what everyone thought it would be like, being the headteacher's son came with a lot of baggage.

"Hyuckie!" He heard from behind him, he spun around and was met with two of his close friends running towards him.

"Yah Jaemin and Jeno Hyung are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" He exclaimed as they walked into the classroom, everyone smiled at the three popular boys.
The thing with their university was that everyone wanted to be friends with the principal's son for two reasons; either they just wanted to look good or they genuinely wanted to be friends.

Once they took a seat Donghyuck pulled his phone out and continued on with the conversation he was having before he left.

FullSun
So you just walked out? And nobody cared?

Markie99lee
Well yeah, what did you want me to do? Put up with Mr Min's BS because NO WAY!

Recently on their topic of conversation, they started talking about how Mark just waltzed out of his English language class because he found something unfair. Which to be fair to Mark the teacher was always rather moody.

FullSun
Okay, I see your point. What did he do?

Markie99lee
He just rolled his eyes and continued teaching ignoring all the students ooing.

FullSun

He didn't even care???

Markie99lee
IKR! So now I'm just roaming the empty halls.

FullSun
Well you have fun with that. >.<

Markie99lee

FullSunWhat is it with you using Chenle as a meme?

FullSun
What is it with you using Chenle as a meme?

Markie99lee
Says u, who's the dude from earlier?
He's cute btw.
:3

FullSun
He's my cousin's boyfriend, Jaehyun, hands-off though you'll be slain by my cousin, Taeyong

Markie99lee
Ooo okay.
Wait isn't Taeyong that guy you were meant to text and not me?
TY?

FullSun
Erm yeah, that's the one.
Lee Taeyong, I live with him

Markie99lee
Oh, not your parents?

FullSun
My parents are assholes|
My parent's ar|
My par|
Nope, my parents are normally busy. 😕

Markie99lee
Hm fair enough.
So anything new?

FullSun
Not much, the same boring life...