~|8: Trip|~

Today was another ordinary day, Mark was just wondering around the school not looking where he was going like usual. Not many people were around as they all had lessons but due to exams, he was out early.

Markie99lee
So Donghyuckie whatcha doing?

FullSun
Walking to my lesson, wasting as much time as possible.

Markie99lee
Sounds like me in high school

FullSun
Haha still me.

As Mark was smiling and texting his online friend he didn't notice someone walking directly towards him, also not looking where he was going.

Before they knew it they both collided and fell onto the floor, both of them quickly looked up.

"Ow- Ah I'm sorry my bad." The older one apologised while rubbing the back of his neck, the other one sheepishly smiled.

"I-It's fine don't worry, it's equally my fault." Neither of them looked at each other out of embarrassment, eventually, the two stood up and kept their eyes glued to the floor.

"Well erm...Cya around!" Once they separated Donghyuck took a quick look back, he couldn't pinpoint where he'd seen the guy before but he shrugged it off and continued his walk.

Markie99lee
Out of curiosity, no other reason, do u have a boyfriend?
OUT OF CURIOSITY

FullSun
Okay, 'curiosity' but no I do not.

Markie99lee
Why?

FullSun
Because I don't trust anyone enough

Markie99lee
I suppose some people can be fake

FullSun
Well, you never know if people are talking to you just to look good or not.
That's my reason, what's yours?

Markie99lee
Some people think they'll get more popular by talking to me...But it just infuriates me, so stick to my normal group of friends.

FullSun
Guess we both have the same problem

Markie99lee
Seems that way.

What people tended to know was who was nice popular and people who are mean popular
Nice popular was as followed; Mark Lee, Norenmin trio, Chenji duo and Lee Donghyuck.

Many people actually believed that Mark and Donghyuck knew each other but never said anything about it, but it was somewhat true now that they had actually interacted.