~|9:Feelings|~

Now the two had been talking for around a month and a half and Mark had felt himself feeling this odd thing every time he received a text from Donghyuck, he just couldn't quite work out why.

-Donghyuck's apartment-
He sat there trying to calm himself down, he had just found out his parents were on their way to visit him. From his room, he could hear the door open and footsteps come into the house.

"Donghyuck!" He heard his father's deep voice echo up the stairs, Taeyong and Jaehyun had gone out on some sort of date which left Donghyuck alone.

"Hello mum and dad, how are you?" The thing about his parents was all they wanted was to look the best, and the ways they did that made Donghyuck feel like some sort of rag doll.

"Good good, how are you, have you got your report card?" Obviously, Donghyuck thought, that's the only reason they'd come to see him after kicking him out of the house.

"Here." When he was maybe 7 years old his father had told him that he isn't allowed to open his report card before he sees it first so he can judge the consequences.

"Okay...A lot of A*." While he read over the grades he found himself shaking in fear, what if he got a fail even though he studied damn right hard.

"What's this...Why is there a B?!" His father shouted at him, any other student would be thrilled to get a B but that wasn't the case for this scenario.

"I-I'm sorry." After a long time of shouting and maybe a hit or two his parents left, it was 4:18 pm with the sun shining brightly just like that pitiful day a month and a half ago.

With tears streaming down his cheeks he took his phone and left the house, he ran and ran not to any particular place but it just so happened he ended up back at that cliff.