~|10: Cliffs Edge|~

There he sat contemplating what he was to do, yes he wanted to jump and leave his shitty life behind but no he also didn't want to jump, it would kill Mark and he knew that.

Before he did anything stupid he knew what he had to do.

FullSun
Mark stop me please

Markie99lee
Hyuck are you ok?

FullSun
Stop me from jumping

Markie99lee
Donghyuck?!

Markie99lee is calling
Accept or Decline

"Donghyuck what the hell are you doing?"
He could hear Marks's voice panicked and he was sure Mark could hear his cries and the wind from being so high up.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I-I can't anymore!" He was practically screaming into the phone, his mind was hazed and he couldn't focus on a single thing.

"Tell me where you are!" Mark already had a slight idea as to where he'd be so that's where he headed to, what didn't help was the fact his phone died coincidentally.

He ran up the cliff as fast as his legs could take him until he saw a body curled in a ball shaking dramatically, he didn't know if it was him or not but that didn't matter because it sure felt like him.

Without hesitating Mark picked the body up and walked behind the fences where they'd be safer, he placed the boy down and he squatted beside him.

"Donghyuck?" He asked in a rushed voice while shaking his shoulders slightly.
"M-Mark?" He answers in disbelief, this wasn't how he pictured their first meeting.

"Your okay, you're fine." Both of them hugged each other for a whole five minutes and just the water below could be heard.

"Thank you so much." Was all the words he had to say, those four words spoke millions. Once they'd made it back down and into Mark's car that's when everything kind of hit.

"I'm sorry for dragging you up here..." Donghyuck confessed but all Mark could focus on what his visuals, damn he's perfect Mark thought.

"Your beautiful Hyuckie." He whispered but quickly realised what he said as he coughed and tried to hide his blushing cheeks but as a result, he heard the younger one giggle slightly.

"Thank you Hyung, I suppose owe you an explanation?" He said but Mark could tell he didn't want to talk about so he shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you're okay."