Let the games begin!!!

~~~~~~~~~Quae pov~~~~~~~~~

Xavior........ Wat in the hell is he doin here??!!

"Ight X here so let's get started." my dad said

"Someone broke into my house and killed Michelle and they wrote a message on my baby girls wall in Michelle's blood here's the message. I still don't know how the nigga was able to spell some of these words cause he dumb as fuck but whatevea." he pulled the message up on the screen.

"Now I'm sure yall know this but I dint play that shit about putting my family in danger. Especially my baby girl so they said they want to play well let's the games begin. I want to know everything you can find on these niggas family friends girlfriends wife's everything. I even want to know if they takin a shit at that moment. Yall got me?"

"Yea Man you know my crew down for watevea."

"That what I like to hear, but X I need you to look after my baby girl over here."

"What's up Quae." Xavior said

"Hey Xavior." I said with my head down. Why does he make me so damn nervous.

"Yall know each other?" My dad asked

"You could say that,we go to the same school." Xavoir said

"Ohh well good then you can keep an eye on her at school then, and she gon have to stay with you."

"Come again." I said

"You gon have to stay with him, I can't have you around me with all this going on. They don't know X like that so you'll be safer with him. Ight?"

"Ight."

"And you." my dad pointed to X

"Take good care of my baby girl and don't get no big head either. I know you, you might be like a son to me but I will fuck you up over my baby you got me?"

"Yea I got you." I say with my famous cat grin smile.

"Ight her bags are in the back take her to your house and come back here cause I need to talk to you about some more shit."

"Ight I got you." X said

"Quae look this is only temporary as soon as we get these niggas then I'll come back for you but I need you to do this for me ight?"

"Ight."

"Good gurl. Y'all can go." Me and X walked out the trap and into his car and drive off to his house.

LAWD HAVE MERCY JESUS!!!!!! His house is bigger then mine!!!

"Come on lil mama." I followed him in and died. I was surprised that his house was clean and gorgeous he had a red and white theme.

"Your house is beautiful." I say looking around awe struck.

"Thank you my mom helped me."

"I knew it!"

"Wat you mean by that?" He gives me a twisted look.

"I just knew a guy couldn't do this on his own but your mom has good taste."

"For your information I picked the colors." I give him the side eyed look with my mouth turned up.

"And...."

"And.... That means I helped nigga."

"Yea watevea where my room at?"

"Follow me." I followed him up stairs and I walked into the most beautiful room ever