Lawd

*recap*

"Aight I'm coming with you." I paused and step back from him.

Quamoria pov

"Wait......what?"

"I'm just playing with you ma, but I do want to get to know you better." He said flashing his sexy azz smile

"Oh...." LAWD why is this nigga so fine and them lips. LAWD I would love to suck them off his face. Ummm.... I wonder what all kind of tricks he could do with his mo-

"Umm sooo is that a yes then?" I shake those thoughts from my head.

"Uhh... what you said?" I blush a little from my embarrassment.

"I asked you if you wanted to go on a date with me Saturday." he said chuckling.

"Ummm..... yea sure." I say  blushing.

"Ight then I'll pick you up at eight that's good."

"Yea that's perfect." I say smiling.

"Ight see you tomorrow ma." he said as he walked off. OMG, did I just get asked out on a date? YAAAAA!!!!!!! OH LAWD let me take my butt home before I acted a fool out here. I got in my car and headed home so I could acted a fool in my room in peace.

Trey pov

After I got in my car and started driving to take care of some business. I couldn't help but think about Quae ( QuaMoria) the way she smiles and the way she blushed when I asked her out. Wait I know I ain't fallen for no hoe, but damn she looked sexy as hell when she blushes. Fuck!!!!! Man  I'm slacking on my hit and quit a bitch shit. Dammit I need to get ma out my head. Shit might as well call my Spanish hoe ( not offence to Spanish ppl)

"Hey daddy" she said so damn seductively that I got hard real quick.

"Nothing mami I just need to let out some stress."

"Oh well you know papi that I'm always up for that."

"Ight I'm on my way." and I hung up and made my way to her house.

* skips to at the Spanish girls house*

When I got there I didn't even have to knock. she opened the door and I damn near nutted right then she didn't have nothin on but some 6 inch heels.

"Come in papi and let's relieve some of that stress." she said as she pulled me over to the couch and took my pants and boxers off and put my already hard dick in her mouth and went to work.

"AHH SHIT!!!!! damn gurl don't stop watevea you doing." I said with my hand on her head pushing my dick further in her mouth. I need to get in her now.

I took my dick out her mouth and grabbed a condom out my pants put it on and jammed myself in side of her.

"AHH yes daddy go deeper." when she said that Quae came into my mind and suddenly her face turned into Quae's and I could help but pound into her harder deeper and faster putting everything I was all into it and I had her screaming to the top of her lungs.

"YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!"

I kept pumpin until I came she been done came but I wasn't goin stop till I got my nut.

"Damn papi you must be in a good mood or something cause you never fucked me like that. And I think you broke the condom." She saids as she pushes some of my semen out. I didn't say nothing.  I just put my clothes back on and left. All I could think about in the car is am I really falling for a girl.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok yall I updated and Ik yall are happy:) but tell me wat u think about it and VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!