Why?

Quae pov

I'm on my way home and I couldn't help but think about Trey. I mean I just can't believe he asked me out like he's so fine and I'm just the fat girl who's mom doesn't care about her and that almost committed suicide and........

(A/N Wait Quae you need to stop putting your self down like this gurl your beautiful whether those hoes and bitch niggas see it or not gurl so hold your head up and stop all this insecure bullshit if they won't tell you your beautiful then you do and fuck all them hatin bitches and fuck niggas do you gurl and don't worry about nobody else)

Damn your right I am beautiful and fuck all them bitches and niggas cause they ain't shit anyway. I'm gon go me and not give a fuck wat nobody saids about damn girl you need to be a counselor or something. (Gurl ik I do wat I can:)!!!) yea watevea but let me take my azz in the house.

I went to my room and went to take a shower my aunt and dad wasn't here yet but I doubt they gon come home anytime soon so watevea. When I got out I lotioned downed and put on my scooby doo booty shorts and a black tank top....wat shit scooby doo is the shit and yall know it.

I went down stairs and I decided to fixed me something to eat. I finally decided on fixing me some honey BBQ wing, fries and made me some strawberry mixed wit blueberry koolaid.......Wat I'm black hunty I need me some koolaid. After I got done eatin and cleaning up I went to the livin room and watched Bubble Guppies. Omg they are so cute!!!

I was all into it until my phone started ringing it was an unknown number so I didn't answer it, AH SHIT!!!!! That's how these bitches get fucked up. Look if I don't know the number I ain't answering it. I went back to watchin Bubble Guppies and was starting to fall asleep until my damn phone rung again

"Damn!!!!" I said out loud. Man whoever this is bout to get cussed da fuck out real talk!

I answer my phone:

"Whoever the hell this is blowin up my phone need to stop before I find yo azz and cut off all yo damn fingers and stick them up yo azz!!!!!" I yell into my phone.

"Quae I know didn't know this was me so I'm gon let that shit slide but next time watch yo muthafuckin mouth!!"

Ohhh SHIT it's my dad damn see this is what I get for being so hot headed and shit but I get it from him.

"Ohh hey daddy I'm sorry for all that." Lawd be with me.

"Yea hey to you too and next time you see a number you don't know answer instead of not answering it cause you know I change numbers." damn I forgot about that.

"Yea ok daddy. When are you gon be home?" I say putting on my good girl voice.

"I should be there by 8 why?" he asked curiously

"Because I don't want to be in this big azz house all by myself. I'm just all alone." What it's true and when it gets dark ohh hell naww I'm terrified of the dark ( gurl me too it's a struggle out chea in the dark) gurl I'm sayin you know wat you my bitch now!!!! (aww gurl thank you and you my bitch too you know we thick girls got to stick together) hell yea shout out to all the thick girls!!!!! bitch I need to stop talkin to you and finish my story (well bitch finish it then) Ight

Anyways......

"Wat you mean you ain't by yo self ain't Kerry there wit you?"

"Noo I thought she was wit you."

"No she left and told me she was goin home." Da hell? Well where she at then cause she damn shol' ain't here.

"Well she ain't here." I said walkin down the hall to the bathroom and saw something I thought I would never see in my LIFE!!!!
*
*
*
*

Ik yall gon hate me for that but all well be Ight anyways.....

Wat yall think Quae saw

Comment and Vote!!!!!

Plez and Thank you!!!

P.S sorry that it's short but I'll make up for it later.