A lil short filter ...

"APHRODITE QUARINA JONES GET YO BUTT UP RIGHT NOW AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL"!!! My aunt yelled at me.

"Ok I'm  up dang a bitch can't get no sleep".

"What you said gurl"?

" Nothin I'm  up".

"Thats what I thought". Man I forgot this women got dog ear.  I'm serious this women can even hear the dog whistle. You know the one that don't make no noise. Well I guess it's time to go to hell. I went in my bathroom and did my hygiene thing and lotion down my body and went to pick my outfit for today. I decided to wear my black high waist pants and my red half shirt with a black tank top under and my red and black converses. I'm not really girly so no accessories and I put my hair in a pony tail and grabbed my phone and keys and left out the room. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat but then I saw it was 8:05 and I only had 25 minutes to get to school. So I skip breakfast (much to my disappointment) and left for school.

I made it to school wit 12min to spare so I went to the office to get my schedule and locker number. When I came out I heard someone call my name "QUAE!!" So looked around and saw my two best friends had called me so I went to talk to them .
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry y'all I know it's short and it sucks but my other part got deleted. I'll post that later I just wanted to  give y'all something.