Will Someone Ever Love? (A Thug Story)

Y'all this was my first book EVER so bare wit it😂 I am editing it tho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so guess I should introduce myself. I'm gone do it real proper like ya feel me. Alright hold on y'all let me put my bouje face on..... Okay I got it. Hello you beautiful people my name is Aphrodite Quarina Jones. I know I'm  named after the goddess of love and beauty and all that good shit. Boy let me tell y'all though, I wish I had love and that people thought I was beautiful. Luckily I have my dad and my aunt. I still have to tell myself that I'm beautiful and that I'm loved every 5mins to even out all the nasty things that are said about me. Yea it's crazy right.

Well anyway back to intoducing myself well I'm 5'0 tall. Yea yea yea I know I'm short but dont tell me that unless you want a hand print on yo face. Ohh dammit I'm supposed to be acting proper and all white like (no offense to white ppl. I love y'all)

Ok I'm phat notice how i spelled it P-pretty H-hot A-and T-tempting. At lease thats what I tell myself when people at school tell me I'm FAT AND UGLY, in there words. So I remixed it to make me feel good. Back to the good shit though, I'm 17 bout to be 18 in 1 month and I'm a senior in high school. PRAISE THE LAWD ITS MY LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL (does little praise dance) ok I'm back WOO I need some oxygen ok what  else.....

Ohhhh ya I live with my dad and auntie who consider to be my mom. If y'all want to know wat happened to my mom and dad well here goes....

My mom use to beat me. I mean beating me like she was a man. She only beat me because I was closes to my dad and I have blue and green eyes like my dad so I guess she took all her pain out on me. Now I aint gon lie it hurt that my mom would beat on me but there was nothing I could do. I was 7 but my dad would still come and visit me and my sisters.As I got older my mom got hooked on drugs bad and the beatings got worst. When I was 13 my mom made me have sex with this man to pay off her debt and that was the last straw for me.

So I ran away and went to Cali were my dad and auntie lived and I told him what happened. He told me that I never had to go back there again and I was happy bout that. Ohh and didn't I say I had sisters? Well I do and they treated me like a piece of shit. Fuck them now they're still with  my mom and my dad didn't care  because they aint his kids anyway. So thats my sad life story 😢(cry me a river, but build me a boat while you at it cause a bitch can't swim!)

Damn I'm funny!! Hey I  had to have something bout me that I liked and it's my presonality. I have 2 best friends there names are Trina (of course) and CoCo who is a guy and hes gay (shout out to all the gay people)and he is a trip. I love that fool. He a whole hoe out chea in these streets.

I mean when I'm feeling my worst he will put a smile on my face. I just love him.Well let me go to sleep because  it's the first day of school tomorrow. I hope it is better then last year cause a bitch was struggling. Well goodnight my beautiful butterflies. Y'all will be wit me so y'all a know how it goes.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hope yall like it because it's my first book ever. I want it to be good. I will update tomorrow. Feel free to tell me how it is and what I should do better. I'm all up for sugestions and y'alls  opinions.