They want to play?!!

Y'all I never knew how many pov changes my earlier books had until I started editing this book😂 I was terrible😭😭
                          Quae pov
I walked in and I saw my auntie lying there in a pool if blood I screamed and dropped my phone.

"What!!!! Quae what happened?!! Quae you better tell me something right now!!! You know what I'm on my way!!!" My dad said through the phone.

I couldn't say nothin I just dropped to the floor and crawled over to my auntie and cradled her in my arms. Why would someone do this to her I mean she was so nice to everyone. I opened her eyes and they didn't have her usual hazel colored eyes they were this dark brown color. She's gone and there's nothing I can do to bring her back.

I just held her, no tears or nothin I just held her until my dad and his day 1 nigga Mark came running in with their guns in their hands but they stopped once they saw me holding my aunt with blood everywhere on me and her.

They just looked and I saw this sad expression come across my dad's face. He put his gun down and came towards me and auntie.

"Are you alright?" He asked

I just shook my head yes and he took her out my arms and told Mark to call the crew and allies to the trap house and to get the clean up crew over here. Mark left to go make the calls. My dad then turned his attention back to me and auntie.

"We gon get who did this to her baby girl I promise." I just shook my head again. How could they do this to her? Mather of fact why would they do this to her?

"Quae come on your gon have to get up and go clean yourself up." I shook my head again and got up and went upstairs to my room but stopped when I saw these words written in red on my walls:

Her death was just the beginning. You wanted to play games so let the games begin. I told you, you was gon pay!! You took something I cared about the most away from me. So I'm goin to take away from you everything you care the most about so watch out. Ohh yea tell the Block Boys that I'm comin for them too!!!:)

              Sincerely,
      The Devil

I just froze I didn't even know I was screaming till Mark came in pointing his gun. He was about to ask me what was wrong but then he saw what was written on my wall and called my dad into my room. My dad came running into my room and stopped and read the message on my wall.

But it was dripping all over my floor.
OMG!!!! They wrote it in her blood!!!! These bitches azz heartless azz muthafucka's wrote it in her blood!!

My blood started to boil these niggas gone pay I swear on everything I love. They just fucked with the wrong bitch they said let the games begin well let it begin!! Everyone of them niggas gon die and that's on Blood nigga!!!!

               Marcus pov (Quae dad)
These muthafucka's want to fuck with me and fuck with my daughters life and all the people I love.....ohh hell nawww they fuckin with the wrong one. And they killed Michelle ( Quae auntie) and then had the nerves to write this shit in her blood   All them muthafucka's gon die. No one and I mean NO ONE fucks with my family and that's on Blood nigga. And like he said let the games begin!!!!!
                     Mark pov
These bitch azz niggas. They fucking with family. They dumb azz just don't know what kind of war they started. They want World War 3 then we gon give them World War 3. Them pussy azz niggas. I know one thing tho who ever killed my future is gon die a slow and very painful death and I put that shit on Blood.

I got say I'm suppose though. The nigga can spell for someone who failed 5th grade 4 times and dropped out. He shit surprised me.

                         Quae pov
After I cleaned my self and got some fresh clothes my dad and Mark said we was going to the trap to meet up with the crew and their allies.

                        Xavior pov
I was at home chilling and thinking about that thick lil mama I saw today at school. I got a call from one of my allies saying to meet them at they trap house cause there some serious business to handle.

Shit I hopped up real fast cause they like family to me. The leader is like a dad to me. Shit, he helped a nigga get to where I am now and I'm thankful for that. I hopped in my ride and called my crew and told them we had a situation and told them where to meet me at. I got there in like 15 min and knocked on the door and this big buff nigga let me in. I was met with his crew and my crew and my brothers crew too.

"So what's up."

"We don't know boss just said to meet him at the trap house cause some shit went down." One on the workers said.

I was about to say something until he walked in The Reaper and his day 1 nigga Mark and some girl I couldn't see her face until she looked up......Damn.........

Lil Mama

                         Trey pov
After I left one of my hoes house I got a call from my boss saying meet him at the trap. So I did a U-turn and made my way to the trap. Damn I wanted to go home and roll one up. When I got there I went straight into his office.

"You wanted to see me boss?"

"Yea I need you to make a hit for me here is the address kill everyone in that house and write this message in the wall with the blood. Let them know I mean business. " He hands me 2 pieces of paper

"What's this hit about?"

"These are the niggas that killed my son and wife and the same niggas that killed your brother. Why do you have a problem  with that?" my blood started to boil

"No it's my pleasure to kill all of these niggas."

"That's what I though.  Now go and get Kevin and Payboy to go with you. You don't know how many people might be in there.I nodded my head and walked and grabbed Jevin and Payboy and we was out.

We got to the house and we busted in that bitch and caught this lady. I grabbed her and asked her was there any one else here with her. She said no and I smiled a devious smile. I guided her down the hall until I saw the bathroom to told her to turn around so her face was facin the wall. She started cryin but I wasn't trying to hear all of that sappy shit. I hit her with the end of the gun and told her to face the wall again. This time she did as told and I fired 4 shots at her head and she fell. I walked in the kitchen. And grabbed a bowl and went back into the bathroom and held her head up and let the blood drip into the bowl. It wasn't enough so I took my knife out and slit her throat for more. When I felt like it was enough I went upstairs and went in a room and started writing the message that was on the paper on the wall. When I was done I told Kevin and Payboy to come on. We left and went back to the trap

When we got there I went to the boss's office and told him the job was done. He thanked me and gave me bout 5 stacks. I left and went back home after that thinking about what's gon come next after this. I know we just started a war but I'm ready. They killed my brother so I'm gon kill all of them!!!! They don't know what they fuckin with!!!
*
*
*
*
Well yall that's the end if this chapter tell me wat yall think bout it:

*Quae finding her aunt dead

*Xavior knowin her dad

*Trey killin her aunt

*World War 3 bout to start

Yall shit bout to get real but yall know sat to do

Vote & Comment!!!!

Plez and Thank you!!!

P.S. if you want to be in this book hit me up cause I need more characters in this book, so hit me up if your interested