"The question. You didn't answer it."

"What question? I'm sorry but you make me lose my train of thoughts." I winked at him.

He raised his eyebrow, "That's not good enough."

I sighed and didn't answer for a while.  I looked past him at the river.  I loved how the sound of the rushing water was the forest's source of music.

I looked him square in the eye for what was eternity.  I loved the feeling I got when that happened.  It was like I was no longer me, not one person anymore.  It was as if we were both one, like I saw every aspect of him and him of me.  "I was thinking about you, about how this feels so right."

He smiled and kissed me.  His soft lips molding against mine following the same rhythm as mine.  His tongue touch my lip, and I willingly parted them.

When I felt like I was running out of breath, he broke away.  Small kisses planted themselves on my jaw all the way down the crane of my neck.  His hot breath was all I felt against my skin.

He pulled back and looked at me.

Kyle's POV

I looked into her eyes and there was no one more beautiful then she was.  In this moment was perfection.  In her eyes were honesty, kindness, and vulnerability,  I knew that there would be no one I would ever want more then her.  Not just now, but for eternity.  That's what looking into her eyes was, it was a glimpse of eternity.  It was a beautiful dream that I never, ever wanted to wake up from.

I leaned back into the crane of her neck, that's the spot.  I felt her body arch into mine and I lost control.

My wolf was screaming She's mine as my teeth sunk into her soft skin.

I heard her gasp in both shock and surprise.

Scarlett's POV

What the hell? He bit me!

Like a full on bite, with teeth and everything.

Wait! Am I going to turn into a wolf now?

For the second time, I slapped Kyle.

"What the hell was that?"  He looked at me wide-eyed, not answering me at first.

"Sweetheart, don't get mad but...."  He stopped talking.  But what? But what Kyle?

I gave him a pointed look, "But.." Motioning with my hand for him to continue.

"I just marked you."

What? At first I was shocked now I'm just confused.  The puzzled look on my face must've been obvious because then he started to talk really fast and I didn't understand a word of what he was saying.