When morning came I waited for my parents to leave for work so I could get Chris to come over. I know for a fact that it about to be loud between us.

- Try and come over when you find the time, this needs to stop now . 9:05 AM

Chris – All this shit would've never started if you wasn't so damn hard headed . 10:10 AM

- Just bring your ass over here when you can 10:11 AM

Why do we always have to argue with each other? Why can't just one of us be right and the other just realize when they're wrong? This nigga says that he's the one that's stressing, well this shit hasn't been a walk in the park for me either. Chris took another hour to get to my house, I think that it was just his way of getting back at me for ignoring his calls all this time. I'm not going to lie when he got here finally my heart was racing because this was about to be a Ali vs. Frazier event of the year. I'm not going to back down from my argument just like I'm sure he won't hold back on his.

"Aight so, what do you want?" He asked not even bothering to take a seat.

I smirked nervous inside. "What makes you think you calling the shots right now? Shouldn't I be asking you that? I mean, you the one that clearly has so much shit to say about me."

"I told you everything already, Brielle I really don't feel like repeating this shit anymore. It's been damn near a month since all of this, I would've thought you would be over it by now."

"You just don't understand do you?" I shook my head.

"No, I must not if you keep having to bitch about it. Tell me one more damn time so I can get it, please go head the floor is yours."

"Chris listen okay, because obviously you been thinking too much with your dick and not enough with your brain. Let me explain it this way. If I were a boy and you were me, maybe you would have a better understanding of the shit I feel. I have no problem with you doing anything with her or anybody for that matter that's not the issue. I been knew that you were eventually going to be with her I can see it written all over your forehead. You got the word sucker in big red letters right now, when she's around you change. To do what we did then to see you crawl to her just gave me a bad vibe, this shit isn't about jealousy or nothing. It's about how I felt disrespect because this entire time I never thought that all out everyone I know, you would ever treat me like I was just another girl. We were doing okay with this friends with benefits shit, but I guess I was wrong."

"Why would you think that I would even try treating you as if you're just another bitch that I'm fucking with? I didn't sleep with nobody else but her and you. You should be lucky that I'm even telling you I did because I could easily lie about it, but I know that if by chance you find out it would hurt you that I lied."

I smirked. "Why does her name keep popping up in this damn conversation it's not about her, this is about you right now!"

He inhaled deeply. "Fuck  it then, moving on are we going to talk about the video or what cause that's the only reason why I'm here?" Chris said as I responded by shrugging my shoulders. "I didn't make that video just for fun, I was being honest I mean everything I said about the both of you."

"Aight then and so, what are you trying to say about it? Why make a video about it, why not grow a pair of balls and say it to my face?"

He inhaled a short breath before raising his voice. "Because, you don't fucking listen! I been trying to tell you the same shit now for weeks. What is that you want me to say, maybe I'm not speaking clear enough for you." Chris stood very close in my face now continuing to shout. "You need to open your fucking eyes and stop trying to be right all the damn time! See that I been doing my hardest not to do anything that would hurt you cause it's obvious someone caught feelings now. Yes I love her and I love you too because you been there for me when everyone has turn their back on me, through everything I've done the same for you too. The point of that fucking video was for me to explain to you that I'm sorry having you feel this way. There's no doubt that I don't feel anything for you, I don't have a choice now. It wasn't my intention that night for it to happen the way it played out. Especially if I known one fucking quick hello kiss on the lips would have you feelings this way. Please don't tell me your side again cause I get it! I know what you're trying to tell me. This shit is getting weak as hell and I'm tired of it, damn man. I swear you send out the worse fucking mixed signals ever, make up your damn mind on what you want."