Free Run ✗3

Brielle

There are many types of Hoes out there in the world, but I'll only focus on the main 3.

Undercover Hoes / Seemingly always going unnoticed, they are usually the ones you never expect! You think that there squeaky clean but to me they're the dirtiest of them all, only thing I can respect about them is that you never hear shit about them. Always covering they tracks, leaving no paper trail so that they can't get exposed. This girl can very well may be your best friend. Up in your face she is rooting for you and happy you're happy too, behind your back she is just waiting for your relationship to fall apart so she could hop in your mans lap if she hasn't already. (3)

Nasty Hoes / Your worse competition out there. The What You Won't Do, She Will girl or I Can Still Your Man chick. Overly confident hoe that thinks with her looks or what other nigga know about what that mouth do, she has it like that. But it's okay if you aren't comfortable with certain things your man want, if he can't respect a simple no forget him. Clearly he wasn't looking for a woman, he wanted a nasty hoe. It ain't nothing wrong with being nasty for you man, but not every nigga out there deserve that part of you. People think the nasty hoe is the most popular but I think they fall second in this topic, they're pretty much overrated. Everyone knows a nasty hoe, she's the one that is proud of her title and see's no wrong in her doing. She'll work those revealing ass dress with all those slits, no bras, and stilettos all day everyday and swear she's the baddest bitch of them all. (2)

Sneaky Hoes / This girl can NEVER be trusted, she stays scheming. This in my opinion is the most popular, sneaky hoes plot their every move before they do anything. Even if they slip up they make sure they ass is still ahead of the game. Hell ,she'll even try to set you up for failure. This is what Chris has, this girl is a liar, a cheat, and devious. She uses her beauty or her emotions to get what she wants, and won't stop till she succeeds. Sneaky hoe might your best friend trying to talk to the dude you like while knowing damn well you feeling him hard. Be careful. (1)

Check your man and your friends ladies, don't fall between the cracks!

But I can't preach without coming clean about something, I'll be the first one to label a girl a thirsty trick for her actions but once in a blue moon I have urges to break my seal and just live my life as a free spirit, not giving a fuck about what tomorrow brings or what anyone says about me. I'm not the only one who has thought this so don't point your fucking finger at me but I've had thoughts in my mind where I say to myself shit, I just want to fuck. But if opportunity came knocking at my door I'd be quick to pussy out because I respect myself enough not let some guy I don't know or known for a short amount of time put his hands in my cookie jar.

"Are we going out tonight?" Jocelyn asked as we rode around town in her car.

"Hell yeah, I've been in the house for too damn long I'm ready to do something."

"Or do somebody." She smiled.

I smiled. "Nah boo boo I'm good on that, maybe I shouldn't go out with you tonight. You always trying to leave somebody stranded when some dude pass you a little action."

"No I don't! You know I'm always there to get you a ride home."

"Really? What happen to you at the twins party? Janae's party? Sebastian's party? Kaylin's party? Chris' party? This all just within two months!"

"Alright, alright dammit my bad. But you always found a ride home right?"

"Yeah by asking people I don't know, and at Sebastian party he took me home and we all know what he's about. The dude tried to have sex with me in his car since I wasn't letting him in my house!"