Imagines 4 - New Parents

Raihan
This poor man doesn't know how babies work. Why does it cry so much? Is it not talking to him because it hates him? He loves the baby but he has no idea wtf it is doing half the time??

Leon
He sobs. He sobs when he finds out. He sobs when the baby is actually born. He sobs when he holds it for the first time. He just loves your child so much. He's so excited to be a father and introduce your child to his family and friends, he's so excited to teach it about stuff, he's just so excited in general.

Sonia
You guys adopt an older child. One who is about 5-6. Your child loves to help her out in the lab, and she loves explaining everything to it. Hop also loves having the little helper around, even if it does tend to get into quite a bit of trouble.

Milo
He loves your child, and is obviously you child's favorite out of the two of you. He always gets it to sleep whenever he sings lullabies, it always stops crying the moment he picks it up. The first thing he got when he found out you were pregnant was a stuffed Wooloo.

Nessa
You guys also adopt an older child. One who is probably at least 10. Of course, the child likes her better, but it's no problem. You love seeing them hang out, and seeing the child try and copy everything Nessa does.

Bea
You guys adopt a baby. Bea is convinced that it'll grow up to be a karate expert like her, even if all it does right now is sleep really. She loves playing with the baby, and the baby adores it when she tosses it up in the air and catches it.

Gordie
Gordie is ecstatic, but Melony is even more excited. The baby cries a lot, but Gordie can usually calm it down if you need to sleep. He sings lullabies to it and plays with a little Carcoal toy with it.

Piers
He's so nervous at first. He's scared that he'll break it or do something wrong. He loves the baby with all his heart, but he's incredibly nervous. Marnie was probably the one who helped him get over his fears the most. When it gets a bit older he gets gradually more comfortable.