Imagines 2 - Showers

Raihan
He will almost always get in the shower with you whenever he can, and without fail, everytime he does, things always get at least a little frisky.

Leon
Leon knows how to take care of his long hair, but even so he still likes to ask you for help rubbing in his hair care products. You enjoy getting to do it too.

Sonia
Very calm. You both like to talk about how your day went/your plans for the day if you take showers in the morning.

Milo
You two shower separately. He's too baby for that shit.

Nessa
You two shower together, but nothing happens except for back rubs. A very nice experience though. 10/10, will shower with her again.

Bea
You both shower separately, but that's because she moves around in the shower a lot, which would mean you'd have to avoid getting accidentally in the way and her tripping over you, and the shower is very slippery when it gets wet.

Gordie
Only reason he doesn't shower with you is because he can't let the secret to his hair routine get out. He trusts you with his life, but not his hair routine. And also he doesn't want you to see him whenever he doesn't have his glasses on, because he says the squinting he has to do in order to be able to see at all isn't very sexy.

Piers
He'll sometimes shower with you, but he always gets at least a little flustered. You like massaging shampoo into his scalp though, and he also enjoys it.