{Kakashi} Opposites Attract {Hatake} ~Chapter 2~

Ai’s POV:

I had made six sculptures by the time almost every ANBU had come to the gates. This fact is not to be hampered by the fact that I could make about thirty in a minute. Only Itachi was absent, but that was more than expected…by me, anyways.

“Wait, where’s Itachi?” a man asked.

While they debated, I smiled from the cover of my cloak and hat. This was just too entertaining. And with all of the training I had, it would be only too easy. After about five minutes, I was able to slip a few sculptures in between the ANBU ranks and finish strategizing. I waved to get their attention.

“Uh, guys. Yeah, S-class criminal, right here, ready to fight, and threatening your village,” I said.

I quickly did a hand sign and blew up the sculpture, injuring a few of the ANBU. They all looked at me, tensed and ready to fight, but I just raised an eyebrow. I saw an ANBU start to circle around, and tossed a sculpture lightly over. It shattered, creating a circle around him.

“Move and you go boom in a very artistic way,” I warned. I opened my Akatsuki cloak, revealing hundreds of sculptures. “There’s enough here to make quite a big, artistic, cloud of destruction. The thing is, it’ll only work if they’re touching my body. So…who wants to handle the situation?”

The ANBU who had tried to sneak around turned slowly to me. “You sound familiar.”

“Yeah, a lot of people say that,” I said, copying his voice exactly. “It may have something to do with the fact that I can disguise my voice to sound like anyone else’s. An advanced feature of art, shall we say.”

I took out a drawing pad and sketched while the ANBU watched carefully. Once I had a good picture of a tiger, I tossed it to the ANBU who had spoken. He looked at it, then passed it around. As the paper was being passed around, his eyes never left mine. I winked and smiled, but he glared.

“What did you say your name was again?” he asked.

I turned my head to him. “You don’t listen well, do you? You know me from somewhere.”

I sat down and acted like I was leaning against a tree. I started drawing again in my sketchbook, this time drawing a helpful masterpiece to use in case I had to blow something up. His eyes widened.

“It can’t be…We have to bring her in alive.”

I stood again and started doing a hand sign. “Touch me and I’ll blow this entire block to beautiful pieces,” I warned again. I saw Itachi running out of the village and smiled. “Well, I hate to kill the party, but I have to go. See you losers later!” Just before I could jump off, dogs appeared out of the ground and latched on to my legs, keeping me in place. I sighed. “Ok, you asked for it.”

I did a hand sign that blew up the small explosives strapped to my cloak. I was severely injured from the force of the attack, as were several others. The only one who was unharmed was the ANBU who asked who I was. He sent his dogs to get the medic corp. I looked at him and smiled.

“Oops. Guess I miscalculated. Still, it was a very artistic display, don’t you think? Father would be proud. Maybe I should’ve gone with the bigger explosives instead of messing up the distraction, hm?”

“Distraction? What distraction?” the man asked.

I was about to answer when I realized I was hurt badly. Very, very badly. I groaned and held my sides. The man picked me up by my collar and looked in my Sharingan eyes. I had to work very hard not to knock him out.