"I-I've  never really watched them- ahah!" he smiled triumphantly, eyes brightening when he saw the box of 'Lucky Charms.'

"Well..." he trailed off. "You wanna watch your first one with me? We can start off with something small. Like uh... oh! I have IT. Wait..." he paused, realizing that might not be the best one to start with.

      Evan squinted his eyes unsurely, bringing the bowls into the living room.

"Jared said he's watched that one... isn't it like... super gory? And I... I get scared easily."

"Yeah... yeah, it is. Um... there's Jaws, or Us, or... oh! I have Netflix! What about Bird Box?"

      Evan hummed unsurely.

"I dunno Mikey... I mean, w-with my anxiety, d-do you really think watching a movie like that would b-be... wise?"

      Michael shrugged, grabbing the remote and sitting next to the tree boi.

"Actually... people with anxiety are more likely to enjoy horror movies. Or at least not get scared," he pointed out.

"W-wait, really? How?"

"Okay, so. Horror movies alone are supposed to make people anxious. But people that have anxiety are so used to it, and expecting it, that they just don't get scared. Obviously, that doesn't apply to everyone with anxiety, and when people with anxiety do watch it they need to avoid their triggers. Like... you're obviously hesitant around gore"- Evan nodded- " and I hate anything paranormal. So... maybe this is worth a shot?" he rambled.

      Evan smiled, letting out a giggle as Michael flushed.

"S-sorry. I kinda know these random facts and I get really excited when I talk about them."

      The acorn shook his head, grinning.

"D-don't apologize. It's... i-it's cute."

      He snickered again as Michael blushed brighter, and handed him his bowl of cereal.

"B-but... do you want to try it Ev?"

       Evan shrugged and nodded hesitantly as he played with the hem of his shirt. Michael frowned, pulling up the movie but tilting his head to the side as he saw Evan's face light up.

"I-it has Sandra Bullock in it??"

"You like Sandra Bullock?" Michael smiled.

"I-I love her!"

"Hmm... alright. How about this. If you end up not liking the movie, we can turn on any other Sandra Bullock movie you want."

"Deal!"

      The slushie boi nodded with a grin, starting the movie as Evan started to anxiously bite his nails. Michael scowled, gently taking Evan's hand away from his mouth and holding it.

"Relax. I've got you. It's not even that scary, and we're only trying it out."

      Evan nodded, and bounced his knee nervously this time. Michael sighed and grabbed Evan's waist gently, pulling him to his lap and wrapping his arms around him.

"You just need to relax, Ev. It's really not that bad. I promise."

      Evan, although a bit more squeamish at first, found himself relaxing a bit more and leaned his back against Michael's chest.

      Throughout the beginning of the movie Evan was really jumpy, but Michael would instantly calm him down. After about ⅓ of the movie Evan was starting to officially calm down, and he was actually... kind of getting into it.