Table of Contents

Written scenarios

Nebula

Will and his friend, Amelia, share their opinions about the crisis that took place; the robot being endangered by everyone and everyone who is put in danger.

-

Every Second Matters

As the two become adversely affected by the planet's winds, in a 2 minute ordeal, both Amelia and Will fall into abyss.

-

Envious

Amelia has had a constant feeling of uneasiness ever since a new person had been introduced between her and Will's friendship.

-

Sore loser
- part two of 'Envious'

The two friends answer each other's questions, which then end up in breaking out in a fight.

-

Daydream

Adventure awaited him as he was now back on track. After being ripped away for seven months, he was looking forward for a little bit of space.

But not all things go as wished.

-

Scent

She had always wondered what it could have been like.

-

Eighty-five

Stuck, on a planet, in the middle of nowhere, three children had fallen on a metal trench. As the rest of the four others helped them to get out, the three both have conflict and spill the truth.

-

Robinsons

Now, as the Robinsons try to adapt to the new warm planet, Alpha Centauri, they are then met with an old friend.

-

That Programme Sounds Familliar

A dreading realization hit Will, that now Amelia had now met an old friend, who was a little less smart than her, but that wasn't the point. That new person shared the same interests as her, and when they laughed together, he couldn't bear the thought of them.

But he's not the jealous type. He was just suspicious.
Unless.

Maybe he was just lying to himself.

-

You're Obsessed, Just Let Me Go

How could he forget?

-

Sacrifice

Jealousy may have gotten the best of them. And oh boy, the consequences are not pretty.

-

Jude

The death of his sister had traumatised and scared him since forever. He was insecure of putting matters into his hands. And as he met someone that he liked, he was too afraid of being friends.

He didn't want her to be checkmated to death because of him.

Because he knows that he has done that before with no control.

-

a/n: please feel free to comment on one of the chapters if you have any suggestions or ideas that you want me to write!
it would be very helpful as i tend to get writers block. also, as clarified in the description, there will absolutely be no inappropriate scenes. now, thank you, and please enjoy!

NO SMUTS OR LEMONS