Two Of A Kind || Audrey Tindall

|| Time for my British babe to shineeee 🥰🥰 In this one shot the reader is a rising actress but she has never done an interview before so no on knows how she speaks. She finally agrees to do an interview for a movie she has coming up and she ends up being interviewed by our British babe Audrey when she reveals her accent.||

Audrey

Sometimes being an actress becomes the most boring thing in the world

Sometimes being an actress becomes the most boring thing in the world. Especially when there aren't any parts that interest you or when people aren't interested in having you audition. I swear this was the longest dry period I've had in a while. But it was finally ended when I was requested to interview a well known rising star named Y/N Y/L/N.
I took the liberty of googling her just to be prepared when the time came and it seems it came sooner than I thought. Here I was scrambling in my trailer to collect my last notes and fix my makeup a bit. Once I was ready I walked out of my trailer and walked towards the set seeing Y/N getting fixed and dazzled on the side. She glanced over at me and we made eye contact for a moment.

I flushed when she caught me looking but she just sent me a warm smile and a light wave before being turned around to have her outfit slightly adjusted. I waved back quickly before making it onto the set and into my seat. I went over my notes a little bit more as she sat down and got ready as well.

I looked up and went to speak but was cut off by the director coming up and asking us if we were ready. I simply nodded seeing her do so as well in the corner of my eye. He walked away and sat down before giving us a countdown and a thumbs up once we were ready to start.

I looked at the camera smiling as I officially started the interview.

"Hello! I'm Audrey Tindall and today I have the pleasure of interviewing the newest cast member of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Ms. Y/N Y/L/N. Its a pleasure to have you on dear."I said turning away from the camera toward her. She gave me a small smile before speaking.

"Well it's surely a pleasure to be here." She spoke in a low sultry way. Her voice was smooth and made me gasp in realization that she's a Brit as well.

"Oh my goodness I had no idea you were British as well! Seems like I didn't study hard enough." I exclaimed in a playful like tone clapping my hands slightly. She laughed at my antics and I swear I fell under a spell.

"Well I'm usually doing an american accent in all of my roles so I guess it is a bit of a shocker." She smiled.

"Well I think its quite brilliant. Sounds a little better than mine actually." I teased softly which made her laugh once again. My heart melted further as I looked at her with a bright smile, I suddenly didn't feel so alone in this industry, knowing that I wasn't one of a kind anymore.

____________________
word count: 483

|| This slick sucked ass but I saw this prompt on tumblr and did it. The next one shot is gonna be a bit angsty so here's the light before the darkness.||