She stared down at George's big hands tightly gripping her arm, she got nervous.

"Calm down." George repeated. His hazel brown eyes staring into hers.

"Okay." Adriana agreed.

George nodded, "Good." He let go.

"Look, I know you must be scared, but, you don't need to. We won't hurt you in any kind of way, please trust us." Paul reassured.

She took some deep breaths and eventually calmed down.

"What's the other boy's name?" Adriana asked.

"John." George answered.

"But... You all look the same, how will I tell you guys apart?" Adriana asked.

Paul and George stared at each other, they studied each other's features.

"We don't look the same..." George stated.

"Anyway... Do you have any siblings?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, my sister." Adriana answered, "Her name's Sabrina. She a year older than me."

"How old are you?" Paul asked.

"I'm 15 so she's 16." She answered.

"Anyway... Lucy said to bring you upstairs so we can return you back to the future when you wake up." Paul said.

"Well... Okay then." Adriana stood up.

The three of them walked up to Paul's bedroom where John and Lucy were. As they walked up the stairs, Adriana spoke.

"Will I be able to get back home?" Adriana looked up at Paul with a sad look on her face.

"Most likely." Paul replied.

"My mum would have loved to be in my position..." Adriana started.

"What makes you say that?" George asked.

"She loves all old things."

"Don't you like old things... Well current day things for us?" George asked.

"Nah." She replied casually.

They got to the bedroom and the three of them walked in. They saw John and Lucy looking at the gem. Adriana was very shy, she grasped Paul's arm and stayed close to him.

"Hello." Lucy walked towards them.

"Hello, Lucy." Adriana greeted.

Lucy smiled. The five of them sat around.

"What's this?" Adriana pointed to a record player in the corner of the room.

"A record player." John answered.

They continued sitting around, John held the gem and inspected it with squinted eyes. He squeezed his teeth.

"You don't understand how much I hate this gem!" He trapped it under his fingers.

"We all do." Paul stared blindly outside the window at the pouring rain. The window was slightly open so some air could come in.

Adriana kept quiet in the corner the whole time, she pulled a record out of the box and slid it out of the case.

There was silence for a while until it was broken by the sound of triumph from Adriana.

"Hey! I made it work!" The record started spinning under the pin and sound came out.

Lucy glanced over at John's finger's, wrapped around the gem. Her eyes widened with fear.

She scrambled to her feet and came heading for John she pushed him.

"Let go of the gem!" She shrieked.

John released the gem and Lucy threw it. The gem went flying through the air, Paul was about to catch it when he realised it could make him travel to the future again. He rapidly moved backwards. The gem continued to fly, it flew right out the small crack of the window, as if it was aimed.

"Noo!" John ran up to the window. The gem dropped and landed on the road.

"Ugh, it's old music!" Adriana scoffed and turned off the record player.

"What have you done?!" Paul pulled at his hair.

Adriana stared at him wide-eyed.

"We have to get the gem!" John stormed out of the room.

"Come." George offered his hand to her.

Lucy, Paul, George and Adriana followed him outside. John opened the door and was greeted by the howling sound of the wind. The rain spat on the front door tiles.

The five of them ran out into the rain towards the gem. John picked up the gem in his hands and ran his fingers through his wet hair. His eyes widened.