Kissing You; Chapter 9; Please Hurt Me

Start from the beginning

I need something slick, slender and something that shouts "Sexy!" And the dress that I picked out first, screams sexy as hell in every direction. "No! I'm wearing this dress. It's great for the plan!" I moan, jumping up and down like a Primadonna diva.

"More like great to impress Kyle," Lara mutters under her breath as she stares at her feet. She's being a right moody cow today, isn't she? And I thought I had mood swings. I slip into the black sequined dress then stare at my curvaceous figure in the mirror. I look...different? I don't feel that comfortable, but in order for my plan to be successful I have to suffer with the uncomfortably just for this night. And this night only. After this night, Kyle would have vanished out my life.

-No you bitch! No! Please don't say you're going to pick Jacob over Kyle! Please don't!

-Jacob will treat me right, Kyle will just break my heart which is why I need this plan to work so he will leave me alone and move on. I can't go through what Lara did, that was too much like hell on Earth.

-But Jacob is too sweet, too caring. Come on Sasha, don't you wanna be daring and live the dangerous wild life with Kyle? Share that unconditional love with each other. You need trouble to tame you otherwise he's just going to keep chasing you. Because the more you run, the more he'll chase. And we both know you love how he makes you feel. Only he can make you feel like that...

"Right. Well hurry up and get your heels on," Lara cheerfully sings as she jumps up and down in her tight studded jeans and her pink cropped Adidas jacket. Her hair in big wavy curls and her make-up is lightly done. Maybe I was a bit overdressed, with my short body con dress that barely covered my bum and 6 inch peep toe heels.

My head is telling me to just stop complaining and get to the party but my heart on the other hand is singing a whole different tune to my head. You'll never know unless you try, hopefully this is the right choice I'm making. I look up at the clock and notice it's five minutes to nine so Kyle's friend should be picking us up sometime soon. We head downstairs where mom is snuggled up watching TV with Tasha so we quietly attempt to tip-toe out the house. "You don't seriously think you're leaving the house in that dress do you?" I hear my mom complain just as my hand rests on the door knob as I'm ready to turn it and open the door.

I flinch at the sound of her voice and slowly shuffle backwards to face the room that she's in. She raises her eyebrow at me then stares me up and down. "Mom, you worry too much. Bye!" I shout then quickly vanish away from her sight and leap for the door. I hear her throw insults and curse words at me in Spanish but I ignore her and rush out the door and shut it behind me. Me and Lara stroll down the street and wait on a wall that faces opposite the driveway where we would have to wait for someone to come pick us up.

"So who exactly are we waiting for? And why can't we take your car" Lara questions me as she looks around the dark street.

"Well Kyle said he will get someone to come get us, And my car broke down."

"Yeah! And you actually listened to that jerk!" she shivers in a sharp tone as she crosses her arms over each other and lightly brushes her arms.

"Can you believe that he offered to fix it for me?" I laugh trying to swerve the conversation into a more positive based one.

"Woah, woah! When was this?" Lara screams.

"Just yesterday when we went my house to study. After that, I had an argument with my mom and left the house then I bumped into Kyle in the streets and he took me to his house and I stayed the night."

Her jaw hangs low and her eyes widen. "And you didn't think to tell me?" she wails.

"I was gonna tell you, but you never turned up to school today and I kind of forgot."