Night At The Club

Amy's P.O.V

Everyone cheered and the boys were blown away. Sliver had a nose bleed, Knuckles was drunk, and Shadow give me a lustful smirk. "you look sexy in that costume Hun, I wonder who your trying to impress.." He wrapped arms around my back side. I blushed with a smile. "Who do you think my black and red Liquorish?" I teased and he purred in my ear.

"Hey get a room!" Knuckles said taking another shot of liquor. "Shut up hot head.." Shadow said as we both sat down. I went to go sit with the girls. "So Rouge how good is Knuckles in bed?" Blaze asked. "He's wonderful! He lets be on top!" She giggled. "I wish Sliver would do that!" Blaze said under her breath. "How is Shadow like?" Rouge asked. "He's very lustful and passionate. It's always so natural but naughty." I giggled remembering in my dirty thoughts.

"Blaze, Hun it's getting late let's head home!" Sliver called and Blaze got up. "Bye guys see you later!" She said waving. "Bye!" Rouge and I said waving back. After that everyone said the goodbyes and went home. "I had a fun night tonight!" Shadow said as he carried me up the stairs. "Mhm! And I'm tired!" He laid me on the bed. "Well don't go to sleep yet I've got some good news!" He said sitting beside me on the bed. "And what would that be?" I said excited. "You know how I said that G.U.N was gonna give me a check?" He said as I nodded. "Well that check was worth 3 million dollars! Now I can finally retire!" He said as I tackled him. "Oh Shadow that's great news!!" I kissed him all over his cheeks. "We have enough for our wedding and our new home!" I said happily.

Blaze's P.O.V

"Silva daddy and mommy are home!" I said as I opened the door with shock. "Our home!" Sliver said. I gasp at the scene of the broken window and glass all over the floor. "Silva!!!" I yelled desperately searching for her. "We're in here!!" I heard Tikal yell. I ran in our master bedroom to find them under the bed. "Oh my god.. I'm so glad your okay!!" I burst into tears holding Silva in my arms. "Momma!" She said with the biggest smile on her face. Sliver joined in on the hug. "Daddy!" She said. "Daddy's here.." He softly said wiping the tears off my face.

Tikal told use everything. "Thank you so much Tikal!" Sliver and I said as she walked out the door. "I can't believe this happened Sliver.." I said looking around everything we worked so hard on was destroyed. "All the money we saved for Silva's college fond is gone.." Sliver said. "We were almost at 3,000 dollars.." I said in defeat. "What are we gonna do now.. We can't afford a new apartment.." I said looking at Sliver. "And we just paid the rent and used the 40 bucks we had left at the club.." He said. "Everything is gonna be alright isn't it?" Our little girl said looking up at our stressed faces. "Of course it is!" Sliver said with a light smile. "Listen Silva go pack your clothes and toys were gonna take a trip." I said with a light smile.