Battle For Love

Comment on the picture I send like 20mins to make lol XD tell what u think I seem to have all ou fans! Anyway!! Story time!! May have violence

Amy's P.O.V

"Shadow!!" I shouted seeing the love of my life holding his wound. "What how are you still alive!!?" Scourge said. "I told you to keep your fucking hands off her! CHAOS CONTROL!!" He shouted and spears came flying on Sonic. "I came prepared.." Sonic said turning into his dark form dodging the spears. "Die!" He hissed as Shadow turned super. "You can't be beat me!" Scourge said turning into his evil form. Shadow was out number yet he still fought for me.

He was finally on the ground as I kept struggling to set free I yelled how much I loved him. "Hang in their SHADOW!!!" I saw Sonic slash him in the chest as he fell. "R-Rose...I love you.." He said. "NO!!" I broke free and swung my mallet at Sonic. "YOU BASTARD!" I shouted and I swig at Scourge. They both fell and I ran to Shadow. I held up on my knees. "It's going to be okay!" I said putting pressure on his wounds. "A-Amy..." He coughed up blood. "No Shadow save your energy!" I said. "Will you marry me?" He closed his eyes. "Yes!!!" I shouted crying in his chest. Suddenly I couldn't hear his pulse. "No Shadow...don't go.."