Bang Bang

Song-by-Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nikki
HOTSHOTthehedgehog follow my big bro!!! Hehe this chap goes out to him, Sonic getting hurt!

Amy's P.O.V
We all arrived at the bar ordering drinks. "Oh yea strip club!!" He said as Rouge stomped on his foot with her high heels. "Ow!!!" Everyone started to laugh as did I. Another song played and the club was packed with people dancing on the dance floor. "Aw this is my song!" Blaze clapped her hands L.A Love!!"(la la by Fergie) She danced to the beat dragging Sliver on the dance floor. "Ooh" everyone clapped as Blaze was twerking on Sliver.

After a couple a drinks I dragged Shadow on the dance floors. As he spun me around, he wrapped his arms around my back side. "Hehe.." He chuckled grabbing my ass. I giggled dancing to the beat of the music. he held my hips as I moved them all around. "Come on baby show me your moves!" He whispered in my ear. I smirked with a giggle. I reached my hands backwards to hold his head as I dance like he was my pole. "Oooh!!" Everyone rose their cups.

The song ended and we sat down. "Guys I am having such a good time-" I was interrupted by my name being called. "Amy get your fat ass over here!!" Sonic said drunk as hell barely getting a grip on my arm. "Come on babe were going to Vegas!" He laughed and he breath smelled of heavy alcohol. "Sonic please just step away-!" I softly said nervously. "No your going with me!" He squeezed my arm tight. "Ah.." I winced in pain. "Get the fuck off her!" Shadow yelled smashing a bear bottle on top of his head. "Ahh!!" He fell bleeding on the floor. I covered my mouth in shock.

Rouge's P.O.V

Knuckles dragged me to a private room we were both tipsy. Our breath smelled of vodka. The room was empty with red leather couches. "Knuckles.." I smirked as he sat me down on his lap. He chuckled kissing my neck. "Mmm!" I played with his messy quills as I slowly grind on his lap. He slaps my ass for me to go faster kissing my jawline. I held on to his shirt going faster. I threw my head back in pleaser as he massaged my breast. "Oh Knuckles.." I quietly moaned as he kissed me softly. "I love you he whispered he said taking me off his lap. "I love you too.." I smiled as he took my hand. "I wanna show you something.." He said leading me to the curtains of the room. He opened them and was the most beautiful view of the city. "Oh Knux this is beautiful." I said with my breath token away.. "I'm glad you like it.. I want it to be special like you.. He showed my the ring. "Will you marry me Rouge the bat? I wanna be with you for as long as I live.." I gasped. "Yes!!" I squealed hugging him. He slide the ring with ring band with a beautiful diamond. "Oh Knuckles its beautiful!!" I kissed him. "I'm so glad you do.."he smiled. "Come lets tell the others!" He said taking my hand.

Amy's P.O.V

After we took care of Sonic we went back to our night. "Knuckles just proposed!" Rouge said showing everyone the ring. "Wow it's really pretty!" Blaze and I said. "Thank you!" She smiled. "Alright I got an idea!" Blaze said whispering it in Rouges and I ear. Rouge giggled and held in my laugh. "Alright let's go!!"

We all got on stage in a striper costume. I was in front with Rouge on my right and Blaze on my left. "Alright hit it dj!!" I shouted and he played the song.

[Verse 1: Blaze]
She got a body like an hourglass
But I can give it to you all the time
She got a booty like a Cadillac
But I can send you into overdrive
(You've been waiting for that, step on up, swing your bat)
See, anybody could be bad to you
You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah
[Hook: Blaze]
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ahhh, hey!)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ahhh, hey!)
[Verse 2: Amy]
She might've let you hold her hand in school
But I'mma show you how to graduate
No, I don't need to hear you talk the talk
Just come and show me what your momma gave, oh yeah
(You've got a very big shhh, mouth but don't say a thing)
See anybody could be good to you
You need a bad girl to blow your mind
[Hook: Blaze & Amy]
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ahhh, hey!)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ahhh, hey!)
[Spoken: Rouge (over hook)]
You know what, girls?
Let me show you how to do it
[Verse 3: Rouge]
It's Myx moscato, it's frizz in a bottle
It's Royge full throttle, it's oh, oh
Swimming in The Grotto, we winning in the lotto
We dipping in the powder blue, four door
Kitten so good, it's dripping on wood
Get a ride in the engine that could go
Batman, robbin' it, bang bang, cockin' it
Queen Rouge dominant, prominent
It's me, Amy, and Blaze, if they test me, they sorry
Ride his uh like a Harley then pull off in his Ferrari
If he hanging we banging, phone ranging, he slanging
It ain't karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing
[Bridge: Blaze & (Rouge)]
Uh, B to the A to the N to the G to the uh
B to the A to the N to the G to the hey
(See, anybody could be good to you)
(You need a bad girl to blow your mind)
[Hook]
Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ahhh, hey!)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ahhh, hey!)
[Outro: Rouge] (overlapping)
Yeah, I said bang, bang
Bang, bang, bang, bang