Black Knight

Warning: may contain violence and sexual scenes

...{In the Afternoon}...

Amy's P.O.V

Shadow and I were walking threw the park with linked arms to together. "Rose I wanted to talk to you.." He said as we walked. "Okay!" I said resting my head on his shoulder. "Well the bonus check from gun came and I want to buy new house. I want you to come live with me.." He said and I lifted my head. "Oh Shadow of course!" I said with a smile. It felt like everything was finally coming together. This is how real love felt.

"Rose will you mar-" suddenly a car drove past us and a gun shot went off. Then another one. "Rose get down!!" Shadow pushed me with great force and I rolled in the grass. My mouth was stuffed with a rag and I couldn't see. Everything was turning blurry. That last thing I heard was Shadow howl of pain. I was thrown in a car. I could see and the rag was out of my mouth. I felt tears fall. "Don't worry Ames you belong to me.." I heard Sonic say. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I screamed tears rolling down my face. "BEHAVE BITCH!" I was slapped across the face. I gasp as I felt my cheek turn red. I felt my hands tied together. I sniffed. "What did you do to Shadow.." I said. "He's dead honey so you can forget about him!" I heard another voice say. "No he can't be!!! Your lying!!!" I said.

The car stopped and Sonic took me out the car. "I told you to behave!" He harshly said tying me to a tree. "This is gonna be good.." Scourge showed himself in the sun. "No... Please!!" I said struggling. "Don't do this!!" I screamed. "No one can hear you Amy.." Sonic said taking off my shirt. "I can you mother fucker.."