Fake Love

"Oh Sonic I'm so glad your mine!" I twirled talking to the window. "To bad it was a rainy day.." I said to myself. I sat for awhile on the couch watching tv. "Why it wouldn't be so bad if I visited him..it's just rain.." I convinced myself to put on my rain coat and umbrella. "I'll just surprise him! He always loves to see me!" I said walking to his house. "Man, I didn't realize it was down pouring" I said trying to hurry to Sonics house.

"Ding Dong" I rang the bell and waited until he opened the door. "Ames! Hurry get inside!" He said rushing me in. "I'm so happy to see you!". I smiled as I took off my rain coat and put down my umbrella. I blushed looking down at what I was wearing. I couldn't believe I forgot to change out of my nightgown. I had to pants on and I was to lazy to throw on any underwear. I looked and Sonic gave that look. A look I never seen him give me.his eyes was full of lust. The lustful eyes stared at me up and down. "Oh Amy.." He came closer pulling me in his arms. I blushed realizing I was also to lazy to put on a bra. "S-Sonic.." I nervously said. As he pushes me on the couch.

Before I could say another word he kissed my lips and French kissed me. My face got dark red as I started to tremble. "Mmm.." He moaned in the kiss as I started to kiss back. He finally parted our lips as we both panted. Then, he slowly went down to my neck kissing it softly. "S-Sonic lets s-stop!" I quickly said. "Relax Amy, I'm just having a little fun.. Unless you wanna walk home in the pouring rain" he said he continued.

I pushed him off and got up as tears swelled in my eyes. "Oh now your gonna cry come on Amy I thought you grew up!" He said as I grabbed my coat and umbrella, I quickly ran out the door. As I ran out side I started balling my eyes out. "How could you Sonic... I wasn't ready!" I yelled as my tears fell like the rain.

When I made it home I slammed my door and ran to my room. "We are so over..." I said ripping a picture of him into shreds.

"Ding Dong..."