"Shadow I..."

"Are you single.. I mean are with anyone?" I asked looking down at my knees with a light blush. I looked up at his answer. He gave me a smirk.

"Hmph..Why would you wanna know that, Rose?" I blushed. "Just small talk.." I quickly answered. "Well I am not with anyone. Are you and blue together?" He asked and I didn't have to think about the answer. "No." I said as he looked at me. "And your okay with that? Wow you have changed matured even.." He said with that smirk still on his face.

"Thank you. I wore this red dress cause I was lazy and just through it on." I said relaxing myself and telling him how I've been for the past 3 years.

Finally, I showed him the guest room seeing how late it was getting. I thought how I couldn't fall in love with him. No Amy you are not a slut I cursed as I walked to my room. "Rose wait!" I turned around. "Yes?" I said. "Thanks again and good night." He said as I said goodnight and went too bed.

In the morning I got up excited and got up and went to Shadows room. "Hehe.." I snuck in and looked at him while he was sleeping. He had no shirt on and his quills looked so cute. I looked at his white chest fur. I touched it lightly and his eyes fluttered open.

-----

COMMENT