Yee yee?

"The second greeting?" Kurtis said with a somber look, "OH MY GOD, THE SECOND GREETING!" "That's right," you say, "We're all subscribed, so what the fuck happened, Kurtis?" "Fucking help me please christ, my ribs have punctured my lungs." (B/F/N) weakly says. "I can't believe you forgot the second greeting, Kurtis." You whimper. The car door opens again, and out steps the opening act, Kellen. "Kurtis," he says removing an air pod from his pierced ear, "what the fuck is going on? Can't I just listen to the Bible on audible?" He sees (b/f/n)'s body writhing on the ground, seeing them in the worst pain imaginable. "Is that why we stopped?" Kellen says pointing at your dying friend on the side of the interstate. "Because of this person we ran over? Can we get going? We're gonna miss our flight to Denver." "Please for the love of god, I can't fucking breathe. Call an ambulance." (B/F/N) squeaks out. "Walk it off kiddo," Kurtis says slapping them encouragingly on the shoulder, "you'll be fine with a glass of milk"

"I fucking hate milk. Who the fuck drinks plain milk?" Your friend says, dying slowly. "(B/F/N), I thought you were hungie." You say. "You're not hungie anymore?" "I can't believe I forgot the second greeting." Kurtis says sitting on the trunk of his car.