Chapter 1: Kamen Rider in the World of My Hero Academia?

Start from the beginning

The villains activated their Quirks and begin attacking Ouja. One of the villains charged up a punch attack to Ouja, but he grabbed onto the villain's fist.

Ouja: Is this all you got?

Villain: Shut up!

The villain threw another fist at Ouja, but he dodged it and hit him several times, then, smacked him with his staff until he went flying.

Villain: What are you guys doing?! Attack him!

All of the villains charged at Ouja, then he opened the lid of his and pulls out a card from his deck which reveals the Sword Vent Advent Card.

Villain: What can that card do?

He inserts the card inside of the staff and closed the lid.

SWORD VENT!

Then, the Veno Saber, which is Venosnaker's tail, flew out of the mirror and was on Ouja's left hand.

Ouja: Some of you seem to be using weapons, then I'll do the same.

Ouja charged at the villain and he blocked most of the weapons attacks. He grabbed one of the villain's face and tossed him to the others.

Crowd: He sure is strong. He is good at fighting.

Ouja's sword returned to the Mirror World, he opens the lid of the staff and pulled another card out from his deck revealing the Final Vent Advent Card.

He inserts the card in the staff and closed the lid.

FINAL VENT!

Then, the ground began rumbling and the one causing the rumbling was Venosnaker. The heroes, crowd, villains and the female student were surprised about the giant cobra.

Crowd: A snake?! That's a really huge one! Is that snake a part of his Quirk? Amazing!

The people in the crowd begin taking pictures of Venosnaker.