Chapter 1: Kamen Rider in the World of My Hero Academia?

Начните с самого начала

He exits out of the alleyway to see a crowd of people walking the streets.

Badoraku: Wait a minute! This the world of My Hero Academia! Are you serious right now?!

He then noticed a crowd of people gathered in a group behind a police crossing line.

Badoraku: Let me guess... a villain.

Then, there was a small group of villains that were holding a female student hostage. The heroes there weren't doing anything about it.

Villain: Don't move! Or this girl dies!

Badoraku: Why aren't those heroes helping her? They called themselves heroes? That's right... If I remember, the heroes only care about money and fame. I can't take it, anymore.

He went to a nearby car and pulled out the Ouja Deck in front of the mirror to summon the V-Buckle.

Badoraku: Ouja, Venosnaker. Lead me your power. Henshin!

He inserts the deck onto the belt which summons three reflections that forms one with Badoraku. He had become Kamen Rider Ouja.

 He had become Kamen Rider Ouja

Ouja: Amazing... Let's do this!

Ouja dived into the Mirror World to get around.

Villain: What can you heroes do?! You're not even trying to save this girl!

Villain: Boss, we can use the opportunity to run.

Ouja: I don't think so.

Ouja jumps out of the mirror of another car that was near by the villains and the hostage.

Villains: What the...!

Ouja kicked the one holding the hostage.

Ouja: Are you okay?

Female Student: Y-Yes.

Ouja: Get out of here!

The student nods and ran away from the scene, however, she was hiding behind a building to watch the fight.

Crowd: A new pro hero? I have not seen that one before! His suit looks awesome! What is his Quirk?

The crowd pulled out their phones and begin taking pictures of Ouja.

Kamui Wood: What the... Is there really a new pro hero?

Death Arms: Nope. Never seen or heard of him before.

Villain: You bastard! Who the hell are you?!

Ouja: Kamen Rider... Ouja.

Villain: Doesn't matter who you are call!

Villain: Let's kill him! Charge!

(Boundless Life)